Friday, August 24, 2007

hehe...

today was a mainly tuition day.. hehe

ytd was performance, bball and fun day =)

day before tt... slack at home day coz i cancelled tuitions..

these few days been staying home for dinner coz my mom screamed like crazy at me for not comin home for dinner and "staying out late" for quite a few days... grr whateverrr...

tuesday i finally picked up my spree purchases from the spree-er... then met maddy evy zhikai n shark at Minds Cafe for some really fun games =) the stupid snorta and I'M THE BOSS were really fun lololololol. then went to sch for lesson!! =) Esprimere singing lesson la. Oh yah esprimere's lessons have started again... and it's fun fun fun!! =)

yea will not event blog too much more lol... Esprimere had Lunchtime Performance on Thurs... Went quite well actually =) Am pretty pleased =D Here are some highlights!

Performance Listing:
1) Teck Sheng - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
2) Marissa - Wu Tiao Jian Wei Ni (Fish Leung)
3) Cherlynn - Angel (Sarah McLachlan)
4) Jia Shi* - Yi Shi De Mei Hao (Angela Zhang)
5) Samantha* - Ai Ru Chao Shui (Joi Chua)
6) Jing Lun* - Mo Ri Zhi Lian (Zhang Zhi Cheng)
7) Tai An - Shi Jie Wei Yi De Ni (Cao Ge)
8) Darryl - Dong Jie (Lin Junjie)
9) Si Tong - Qi Shi Hen Ai Ni (Angela Zhang)
10) Cherlynn - A Moment Like This (Kelly Clarkson)
11) Jing Lun* - Chen Mo Wan Ju (Cao Ge)
12) Jing Lun* & Si Tong - I Still Believe (Cao Ge & Vivien Hsu)

* - new members!! =)

Yup! Here are the highlights! Not all the videos are up yet.. So I'll post em up when they are =)



Cherlynn - Angel

Knnbccb i forgot lyrics halfway through. lol. and i bloody rmb them now. hahaha. I'll make sure to re-sing this song PERFECTLY! hahaha. ok nx!




Darryl - Dong Jie


Si Tong - Qi Shi Hen Ai Ni


Cherlynn - A Moment Like This






Lol Yea... This time I sang Eng songs! Goodness. Felt so much more at home singing them =) Though was still super nervous when singing AMLT coz it's quite stressful. I've finally mastered the "growl". Hahaha yayyy. After tt was exhilarating bball wit esprimere ppl.. Oh YAH. Thanks to all people who showed up to support the concert, including new members - Dominic (Sentry duty! woot!), Ah Heng, Ratna, Wang Sha (no ye feng), Gerald, Bernard... Etc! We had a great audience turnout this time! Super happy =) Caroline (the head of non-sports clubs) came to us and said "Wah, this time improve a lot arh?" hahaha. Yay.





Yea.. Ok... that's all for today's blog entry.. Monday i met yvonne and bettina after hectic day of tuitions... Finally watched 3 movies - Ghost Rider, Protege and Night At The Museum! Hahaha I know, super old, but whatever, my ahgoukor lent me the movies and i had a heckuva time watching them... Mmmm~ My Daniel Wu~~~~ RRAWWWR! Hahahaha. Alrighty that was gross. Ok don't miss me too much guys! I'll be back soon i promise! =D



See y'all =D



PS: Special plug: i like this song!!! Jinglun's version is quite nice!! Haha. Enjoyy~



No comments: