Tuesday, August 21, 2007

tagged and blogging..

haha no i'm not dead...

just been too too too stupendously busy. lots going on.. going out everywhere, doing everything etc. meeting up wit everyone =) it's awesome. But when u have so many things to blog abt that you'll mention about ten friends from different cliques in one day, you know you're really not that interested in blogging..

no seriously. too many friends/ too much going on in ur life can have that kinda effect on you. where every blog entry abt just ONE day can become a ten page essay. sian.

so no event blog! haha. just know tt i've done lots of online shopping again. sian. update you all nx time.


I've been TAGGED by limbor! haha. so here goes (even though I've actually done this before.. rmb liwen's tag? yea but i think it was a diff one so here goes)

RULES OF THE GAME :
- Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about themselves.
- People who get tagged must type in a blog post of their own ten weird things or habit or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
- At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.- no tag backs allowed



Grr. haha Spoil market leh.. 10 little known facts abt myself. you guys arh.. ok..

1) I'm a super sentimental person.. I'll keep things i don't need/don't want/don't like, just because someone special gave it to me... By "someone special" i mean people like my mom, dad, bro, granma, godma, relatives etc.. And some other special ppl like good friends, *ahem*special guy friends etc.. Haha..

2) Cherlynn ++ stairs | Cherlynn ++ air == accidents happen. I'm an utter klutz la. Oh wait. That's not a little known fact. Everyone knows it. But anw, it's just a weird fact ok. I can literally trip over air. Oh wells. Everyone's a little weird =)

3) I like programming. Javascript, C++, whatever. I just like computer programming and webdesigning, ok? Yea. It's not little known, but I suppose it can be considered weird.

4) I had a stupid TCHS period. It was a period of time where i liked a string of guys from The Chinese High School. Melvin la, the one before melvin la, my ex la... Before my ex also got la... Don't say already. It's super embarassing.

5) I wrote a series of stupid stupid fanfics.. Mostly based on Alec Su and Vicki Zhao etc.. And ppl like tong, mich etc were included in these fics! And I wld throw in BLUE as well, and pair myself up wit Lee Ryan. Wahahaha. So much for reality. Tong and Mich always went crazy for the fics. It was really fun =)

6) Erm.. Weird stuff... Must i keep it within the limits of NOT TMI? Haha. Coz the only things i can think of now involve personal hygiene... Wahahaha. Hmm. How abt, I get pretty uncomfortable watching ppl kiss on tv/in movies. Especially if it goes on for too long. Also, watching sex scenes. This kinda show can only watch with friends or alone. If with ppl I dunno (ie strangers) or my parents or relatives or what, I'll get SUPER uncomfortable and avert my eyes.. Yea..

7) I enjoy writing, but I can never finish a piece of prose. Yea.. I'll write like, chunks but never have I once completed a piece of prose. Only academic essays get completed. The rest, I just lose the drive, even though I know it can be super good if i finish it or what but I just can't. There's a whole pile of unfinished prose in my life's history, from the time I was P4 till now.. Yea.. I rmb my first attempt at a story - some silly story titled Tagebuah, the dunno dunno what girl la. Some girl who was dying of cancer.. Haha. Cool huh. I know. I rock.

8) I like to carry out "social experiments" for the heck of it. Many of you have fallen prey to my tests already.. Like my provocative msn nicks, my silly surveys, a lot of my small/big actions are actually me testing the reactions of the general public of my friends.. Haha. Yea I'm weird like that. =)

9) I suck at maths. No, really, I'm actually quite good at math. Plus-ing and minus-ing things quickly and multiplying and dividing them also v good. But tell me to do sth abt differentiation and normal distribution and vectors, you'll have me writhing in a pool of my own blood and vomit in no time.

10) It may not seem like it, but I'm FOR saving sex for marriage. Yea, torture and all that, but it's my religion la. Before converting i was all OK with sex before marriage. But now.. Haha. I see God's point ok haha. And one more little known thing. I have ABSOLUTE FAITH in God. He alone knows what is right for everyone and He alone will provide =) <3


yeayea you deprived asses.. Here go your ten things.. And since i'm such a kind soul, i'm not gonna make anyone else do them. hah. bye idiots! =)

No comments: