Wednesday, November 14, 2007

overwork

urgh. damn fed up wit either gmail or my lappie. something's preventing me frm sending out my email!! and it's super impt proj stuff la! wtf

yea. i've been super busy wit schwork. leave me alone.

just thought i'd do another quick bday update - to thank the ppl who wished me well for their greetings! Here's this year's SMS-CHERLYNN-HAPPY-BDAY-LOTTERY Results.. Lol..

1) N - called on 301007 at 12:02am. msged "=) hope u've a great bday... may all wishes come true asap!" at 12:06am
2) Bina - msged "happy 20th cherlynn! :) hope you have a b last on your special day! loves! :)" at 12:08am
3) Liane - msged "Hey happen to know today's ur bday when u sent me ur details =p happy 20th birthday!! Hope u have an enjoyable day yea. See ya later (:" at 12:10am
4) Reena - msged "Hey babe, happy bdae! Have a great day ahead yup:-D" at 12:12am
5) Val - msged "happy 20th birthday! can break e code?! lol" at 12:18am
6) Suyee - msged "Dearest sugarcupcake honeypie, happy sweet twentieth! :) may you find a soulmate you wanna share your life with soon, and i love you to bits and pieces! :) hugs" at 12:47am
7) Qisheng - msged "Hey hey! Happy birthday to you! :)" - at 7:49am
8) Wee Jin - msged "Happy birthday! :-) enjoy yr day" - at 8:17am
9) Eve - msged "happy bday! (:" at 8:23am
10) Yiting - msged "Hapy birthday :)" at 10:14am
11) Ah Heng - msged "Cherlynn, happy birthday! =)" at 12:01pm
12) Teru - msged "Happy birthday! Should still know who am i right?" at 12:14pm
13) shui - msged "Hey babe! happy 20th bday!=) hope u'll hav an awesome day ahead n hav loads of fun! mux stay happy always ok! i miss u loads! hugs=)" at 12:47pm
14) Eunice - msged "Hey, happy birthday!! :)" at 1:53pm
15) Darryl - msged "Hey sis happy birthday! Will you be comin singing later?" at 5:10pm
16) Wei(josh) - msged "Helo. Happy birthday dear cousin. Haha" at 5:32pm
17) Zhijia - msged "Happy birthday! May all ur wishes come true. =)" at 6:02pm
18) Yvonne - msged "Happy birthday girl :) hope u had a fun time today!" at 8:39pm
19) William - msged "Hey gal, sorry tat i dint get u any present 2day. But dun worry k, i wish u all e luck 4 tml's quiz. Jiayou! ;-)" at 11:07pm
20) Arh Ben - msged "Hey babe! I know how everyone's vying for your attention when the clock striked 12 today. But not me. It's 30min to a new day and well, it can get a little lonely now since the excitement happened mostly during the day. So, im here to remind you that now is still your big day and you're entitled to all privileges still! I hope you had a great day on your 20th birthday. I wish you great happiness and lots me laughter. Happy Birthday Cherlynn babe." at 11:31pm
21) Samuel (ong) - msged on 311007 "Hey Cherylyn! Happy belated bday... Cheers:)" at 8:22am

My sincere, heartfelt and profuse thanks go out to you all! Really appreciate every greeting tt was sent.. I've not mentioned those from Friendster, Facebook or msn or face-to-face but you guys will hear abt those later.. Anw yea! Thanks guys! Regardless of the length of your msg, it definitely made me smile and helped to make my bday a great one =) Seriously my hp was ringing off the hook la! Hahas. Too bad i was busy! But yea everytime I received a msg, I smiled =) So thks guys! Esp to those whom I really didn't expect, like liane, reena, qisheng, wee jin, yiting, ah heng, teru, wei and samuel...! Although Samuel's one was LATE and like, totally hideously misspelt my name.... I replied him sth like "Thks! But you spelt my name wrongly!" Or sth like that... And the very smart person replied "I didn't la.. Short form really, one 'n' less" or sth like tt. !!! I was like.. !!!! Ah wells. And some ppl were super lame arh.. Like er, Arh Ben. Haha. Totally random! And looooong!!! Take up space only! Hahah j/k j/k.. Really appreciate everything guys!

Sorry if some of you feel unhappy tt i've posted the contents of ur wishes up here! I just wanted to remember them for always but needed to clear space on my hp! Sorry sorry!

So yea thanks guys
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to pia-ing i go! (sian.)

No comments: