Tuesday, November 06, 2007

finally!

i know, i know, it's been loooong since i blogged... it feels like it's been ages too!

the week that's just gone by was perhaps the most tormenting week in the history of my life! Work work work - schwork, cca, work, etc! In descending order of intensity of work, of course. Schwork's just been killing all of us la. So i'm sorry guys i haven't had the chance to even sleep properly, not to mention blog!

Hmms.. I s'pose I shd blog abt my bday =) Well it was a series of simple events la, nothing big =) The BIG THING was big on meaning =D I enjoyed myself a lot, thanks so much you guys for everything =) Then Singing Club celebrated a bit on Tuesday, which was nice too! Thanks for the flowers n sweets! (pics are up on facebook, go see!)

Speaking of which, I've become super addicted to facebook since signing up last wednesday i think. OMG It's awesome la! I like it coz it allows me to interact wit my friends more efficiently and in more varied ways than friendster can! I love that I can hug my friends and give them gifts over Fb to show that I still hold them in my hearts! Ingenious!

I'm in sch now, and I dunno when the person is going to come in to close up this LT that i've holed myself up in (wit my lappie) so I think I shan't blog so much for now. So will leave it here first ok! See ya all soon

(SEE CHERIE - I BLOGGED!)

No comments: