Friday, July 13, 2007

6 years ago...?

hmm. haha. lots more to blog abt but the inspiration for the entry was a bulletin on friendster =) so i'm gonna do a machiam Friday Five thingy =) Here goes!

HOW MUCH HAVE U CHANGED IN 6 YEARS

---- 6 Years Ago -------

1. How old were you?
// 14 (if u take it that i'm 20 this year)

2. Where did you go to school?:
// Singapore Chinese Girls' Secondary School

3. Where did you work?:
// Hmm.. Nowhere. Slack around at home haha. Sounds like the life to you? NO WAY HO SEH... No work = no financial independence = no freedom/no nice clothes etc! Haha. I kinda appreciate work and the freedom i've got nowadays. I used to wish I could go out whenever I wanted without expressly begging my mother first. Lol. Now it's all so, different. Haha

4. Where did you live?:
// I think i had just moved over to the house i'm in now.. In Sec 1 it was GOODBYE BISHAN and HELLOOOOO CHOA CHU KANG! =) It was exciting learning new bus routes etc =) Exploring new territory was kinda fun too! Haha. Other than that, apart from the house being much bigger, there wasn't much else to excite about. Haha.

5. Where did you hang out?
// woah. I was a seriously deprived kid. I think i hung out like, at home. In fact till this day i prefer hanging out at home. I go out way too often for my liking nowadays. My parents used to bring us out 6 years ago. Now they still try to, but we'd usually rather not..

6. Did you wear glasses?:
// yea. wore glasses since i was p1

7. Who was your best friend(s)at that
time?
// SITONG! haha. yah i think so. Sec 2 i was the social reject type. Haha.

8. How many tattoos did you have?
// Zilch. Haha. Not even fake ones.

9. How many piercings did you have?
// had 2 closed-up earholes. Long nightmare story. U wldn't wanna know!

10. How many scars?
// i think like billions of pimple scars and keloids? haha.

11. What car did you drive?
// Virtual ones. On the computer. or at the arcade occasionally.

12. Had you been to a real party?
// 13-year-old birthday parties, do they count? And like, cousins' birthday parties? I rmb sec 1 I went for someone's farewell party with the then "in" crowd. I was like, super excited. HAHAHAHAHAHA. We went to town and hung out and some of their guy friends came over.. I think i acted nonchalant. LOL. Damn loser! haha

13. Had your heart broken?
// Haha. Fortunately, I was innocent for pretty long. It was all puppy love back then =)

14. Were you single or in relationship?
// SINGLE! =) Haha.


-------------2 years ago-----------

1. How old were you?
// 18

2. Where did you go to school?
// National Junior College

3. Where did you work?
// During the hols i'd be at my dad's company. I rmb one stint at the Girl's Brigade HQ in Singapore too. That was abt it. Haha

4. Where did you live?
// Lovely lil backward lil CCK. I feel like a country bumpkin everytime i go to town! Haha. So super far away

5. Where did you hang out?
// In school - the canteen, the basketball court, the I&E room (playing wheel of fortune or the pyramid game)
Out of school - town, Asian Civilizations Museum, Singapore River area, JE area, Lot 1, Wmall? And Coronation, i suppose. Haha

6. Did you wear glasses?
// Yep, all the time!

7. Who were your best friend
// Hmm, val and tong... And my pretties, my nj clique, my mesc... And of course arh ben lol.

8. How many tattoos did you have?
// none! Haha. still not even fake ones! =)

9. How many scars?
// again, billions

10. How many piercings did you have?
// I re-pierced my ear-holes beginning of J2! Haha.

11. What car did you drive?
// Toy ones

12. Had your heart broken? :
// Haha. I think we all know the answer alright. No need to rake up the past. Haha.

13. Were you single/taken:
// Er. J1 yes. J2 no. Hahaha.

--------------------Today--------------
------

1. How old are you?
// 20 this year lo

2. What school do u go to?
// UB-SIM

3. Where do you live?
// Same old, same old..

4. Where did you hang out?
// haha. sim, tuition kids' houses... town sometimes (though i'm really starting to dread there)... bishan (coz of silly asses), marina area.. mainly tuition kids' houses... haha.

5. Do you wear glasses?
// Lasik made that history!

6. Who are your best friends?
// LPK. Friends are a sensitive issue now coz. Y'know. I don't wanna talk abt it just yet. The ppl who definitely have no problems are Val, Siyingzi, Edna, Shui, Arh Ben, ALL NJ PPL, Kor, Ann, Yarn, Rah, Elves, er etc!

7. Do you talk to your old friends?
// Haha. Tell me abt it man. I'm totally psyched abt the coming meetup with my DaJie and ErJie =) Really miss them. And i'm proud of the way the GY ppl have been sticking tgt.. Well, at least siying, myself, edna etc... And also the HNL ppl =) And arh ben and val and all! =) Haha. So yea! I still do.

8. How many piercings do you have?
// Just the 2 =)

9. How many tattoos?
// Many passing fake ones =)

10. How many scars?
// Do u still need to know?

11. What kind of car do you have?
// Imaginary converitbles! Haha

12. Has your heart been broken?
// DUH. hahahaha

13. Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce?
// Past Tense - yes, Present Tense, NO!



Yup so that was it! Haha. Cools huh. Will update more soon. Esprimere Orientation 2007 tml! Been busy prepping for this. Can't wait! Ciao!

No comments: