Thursday, July 26, 2007

desperate times call for desperate measures!

heyyyyyyy.....

GAWD. i'm shuddering just thinking abt the huge amt of event blog i have to do if i do decide to suddenly event blog. I will do it soon! i promise! But there's so much stuff! Anw

Met up wit val ytd and today after our tuition at the same house.. Haha. Was great to chat wit her again though i feel that the time was too short! Would have loved to just sit around and chat for much longer. No matter what, I'm sure opportunities will present themselves again! =)

Movie dates!
Gonna watch The Simpsons Movie wit my cousins =) Hehehe! Am happy abt this! My cousins make a funny bunch to hang with =) I think it'll be our first cuzzy outing! Finally even like the 2nd youngest one is abt Sec 2 liao so we can all go out on our own! And the aunties and uncles trust me to oversee them! Heh. So yep. Ding Han Chen Jon Tim and Wei(i think) and I will be going for the movie =) I'm lookin forward to the outing! I will post pics! =D

Then, Val and I have arranged to watch some new horror flick when it comes out - Alone, i think! Hahaha. DAMN Looking forward to this one!!! Just the thought of an upcoming horror movie gives me the thrills already =) Excited! Heh.

Ok... Hmm recent events include er, going out wit tong&ts to buy the ktvhddcasing, er.. Exco Meetings... Esprimere Orientation.. Gosh a lot more i can't quite rmb! KTV and so on! But mainly been trying to work etc... MGQ Case 3 was very rewarding! I think C.A.M.E did well for Case 3! =) Then MGQ Exam today and COM240 exam ytd.. Grr.. Presentation for COM240 nx wk.. And also MGQ Case 4... Lots of work man =(

I had a private special moment today! =) Won't tell you all here haha.. It kinda borders on hentai (a word i'm using more because of val's increased use of jap terminology!) and I don't wanna freak people out. Suffice to say that on the <3 front, there's a 2-pronged thing going on that i'm not sure I really like. One prong is going ok.. The other prong is a bit disheartening coz of all the vagueness etc. In fact, the other prong is also quite vague.. GRR! Things are so confusing. Sometimes, I regret certain things I've said in the past.. Or certain things i did NOT say. ARGH! So stupid of me. Things would be soooo different now!! Dunno if i'll get the chance to right them.

But I can't have 2 cakes right?! I can only have one cake and then eat it? URGH.

If you don't understand the rant above, don't bother trying to unravel it.

I had lots to blog abt that i forgot abt! Urgh. Anyways darling friends... Those whom know I love em =) Just wanna let y'all know again tt i love y'all =) Some ppl i've left out include: MICH, LIWEN, er, somemore tt I still can't quite rmb. Must try to refresh my memory ok!


URGH~ Just can't rmb what I wanted to blog abt! =( Forget it. Nx time ok ppl! Ciao~

No comments: