Thursday, July 12, 2007

sorry!! super long nv blog!

ah yes yes..

sorry sorry nv blog for super long

been in a super bad mood for quite awhile. lots of problems. needless to talk about it. those who have spoken to me about it are super appreciated. Thanks especially go out to VAL, SIYINGZI, EDNA, ANN, WJ, and some others i might have forgotten for listening to me, hearing me out.. Helped a lot. Thanks! =) <33 So anw. In school now, MGQ 301 lecture. Have i mentioned how much I love the school's wireless? It's like HYPERSPEED. I lurve it. Though I really kinda hate lugging my lappie around and not having my larger hard drive with me. Bleah. My big hard drive has most of my info and docs inside.. My mini (30GB) hard drive only has some la.. Haha. Yea.. Something to show u guys:


Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!



lol. Yea. Anyways, watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with Suyee ytd.. Haha Free tix! I couldn't turn her down! Free tix for such a hyped-about movie somemore! Haha. So i cancelled some tuitions and came down to Wmall to meet her.. I was early so i did some toiletries shopping and went to the library and borrowed another 4 books. Lol. Yea. Then anw.. The movie was like a SUPER FAST FORWARD version of the book. Fans of the book will be sper disappointed. They also changed quite a bit of the story. The Room of Requirements was found by Neville instead of Dobby, Dolores Umbridge didn't come across as bitchy (not as bitchy as I'd imagined her to be. I actually found the movie version of Dolores quite cute! dammit).. Cho Chang was the snitch instead of her friend. A lot of details were dropped out. The movie was 2 and a half hours long. Yea. Grawp only featured very little. Madame Maxime (i think tt's the name) never appeared at all. McGonagall like, got a total of 5 mins screen time? There was zero quidditch.. The dept of Mysteries part was almost cut in half... We didn't see the Magical Hospital at all (forgot the name).. Tonks also had only like, 5 mins screen time.. The highlight of her screen time was probably changing her hair color and her nose at dinnertime only.



Suitably disappointing eh? ahaha. Ohwells.



Alright gotta pay attention now. Sorta. Will blog more soon ok? I love y'all





PS There's been a reshuffling of LPK. More later.

No comments: