Sunday, October 28, 2007

sharing..

pounding headache now... grrr...

alright i last event blogged on Wed... Ok think I had a rather slack wed coz esl got cancelled last min so i didn't go down ta sch.. So all i did was have tuition i think.. Yepp... Thursday... Went to sch (was late for 337 dammit! coz i overslept coz wed night i pia-ed my reading summaries till late late) and had lessons.. Had lotsa 337 meetings.. Yea.. Then basic lesson at night for cca.. Then cca meeting.. Sian... Then went for dinner... Thought up name for our competition.. Yepp...

Friday was an ok day.. Went to sch for ESL.. After esl i happened to see tong n tai an outside some lt.. Hung wit em for a short while, then went to meet darryl to discuss our 883 thing.. Yayy funnily enough, just by being a finalist we both got the 500 in cash and 100 in T3 hampers le!! Wahaha goodness knows i need it. Wahaha =) Yayy am happy =) Then met suyee to pass her my timetable.. Then darryl and I saw Louis walking around sch so he joined us then we went table-hunting for awhile.. Then sat down and the guys tried to study.. We chatted for a bit, then I left to meet Greg(student!) at Yew Tee Mac's... Hahah we talked a LOT... Oh and this other student Li Hao also joined us.. Talked talked talked.. Yepps.. Then I left to have dinner at home! Slept early coz I was so exhausted.. Almost wanted to sleep at 10pm but went to watch Ghost Whisperer wit my momsy =) Even my dad knows my mom and I appreciate watching this show tgt - he called me out of my room at 10 to say "Your mommy is watching the ghost show already!" lol.

I slept right after the show.. Was so uber tired.. Slept till 2pm this aftnn.. Heh. Felt alright.. A bit sluggish.. My parents actually asked me ytd if I was free on Tuesday for dinner and well, my Tuesday's booked so nope.. I told them tt today was fine for dinner (coz I have plans for Sunday and Monday and Tuesday..) so yea.. They asked me if i wanted to join them in the afternoon to bring a client around, i declined and ended up watching the MUST SCREAM TV on Star for a few hours.. LOL. It was a SIMPSONS HALLOWEEN SPECIAL MARATHON. Lol. Was good. Super stupidly hilarious =) Mom made (instant)noodles for me with (fried)egg! YUMMM!

Alright then went to meet them at church for dinner.. Was expecting a dreary dinner having to entertain dad's client.. But it was ok all in all =) We had a nice dinner at Palm Beach at Boat Quay... After dinner we took a nice Riverboat ride around Boat Quay and Clarke Quay area.. I tell ya, it was like visiting another world =) Singapore River area is so gorgeous at night! Dad took a whole lotta crazy pics! Hahahaha. He's so enthu.. Dad's client (lucy) and I were really amused by him.. Haha oh yea Lucy said I'd make a great New Yorker and strongly encourages me to go work/study in NY.. Haha she'll be posted to Colorado soon i think.. Right now they're in Diego or sth.. Yea.. LOL. She thinks i'll make a good tour guide too. WAHAHAH. Man, ppl need to stop telling me this kinda stuff (about my speaking etc) coz I'll feel like I'm not good at anything else.

On a side note, tong thinks I should give up on singing. FEEDBACK PLS

Ok anyways, after d riverboat ride we walked around for a bit and then sent Lucy back to her hotel then went home.. I ended up having a pounding headache till now.. Grr..

Dad asked me what I wanted for my bday.. Haha! At that moment I realized I didn't know what I wanted! Actually, I didn't have anything i REALLLY wanted/needed! Haha. I was contemplating asking for a new lappie or printer or sth! But I've just come to a great idea! I'm gonna ask my dad to just pay for me to go rebond my hair and get a mani n pedi done =) Yayy. Will go do my hair tomorrow! Heh. Not sure abt my mom. Let her get me what she wants la!

Anw! I wanted to blog some stuff coz I want to put these things as my msn nick.. Haha. Look arh! "When your dreams turn to dust, it's time to vacuum" LOL =) Val says it's v tongue-in-cheek. I think so too! But i just thought it was funny but a bit melancholy at the same time heh. Ok great i can change my nick now *goes to change my nick* Alright! It's now "public enemy no 8745640J" hahaha. It's random ok! RANDOM! hahahhaha don't anyhow anyhow think that is my nric no lol. i just picked the no out of thin air ok

hmm what else did I wanna share abt? hmmm...

i'm on the phone wit val now and am really rather distracted so can't blog properly lol. but anw, i'm really excited abt Monday =) Due to some silly little slip, I've discovered tt something BEEEG is going on for my bday celeb on Mon so yea I'm really excited about it =) Here's my bday celeb schedule. Nth much this year la:

Sat(today): Think it's like wit my family today lo. Either tt or tml. Lol
Sun: Hmm.. Part family part yvonne&bina they all ba. If I eventually decide to go join them.. Haha. They invited me down to Loof coz the whole restaurant is booked for some bday celeb =) I think i'll be going if they ask again la heh
Mon: the big thing. LOL
Tues: cca

Heh. Yeps. Alright I can't rmb what else I wanted to blog abt and talking to val now so i gotta concentrate =) Ciao all. I love you all~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
baby sometimes love just ain't enough

No comments: