Monday, May 21, 2007

Godtalk

i wanted so badly to blog abt God coz i haven't done so in ages. It's like, recently my life has been pretty much God-less apart from my nightly prayers and every time i go to church. My life has been so cluttered that i haven't had much time to talk with God and just meditate. I'd just focus on other things and I keep finding myself so busy. I was falling into this "too busy for God" trap! I felt that I was so focused that I was keeping God at bay, not letting Him into my life and living like Christ

when I realized that I was worrying for nothing =) God is ALWAYS with me. Till the end of time. Remember my favorite quote? "I am with you always, to the end of the age" Matthew, 28:20B

Though sometimes my actions may (i think) upset him, He is always with me in everything I do. Everytime I ask for help, He listens. I only thank Him when He grants favours that I ask of, but I never thought to thank Him for the favors He grants that I don't ask for! Though I've always said that we should be thankful for the little things, I sometimes forget!


So here's a tribute (albeit very small) to God. Thanks for always being there!! <3



[longer tribute will come soon! i swear!]

No comments: