Saturday, May 26, 2007

recording artiste!

lol.

i adore tong's new mike (well, almost new anyway)

it picks up Jia Ying (falsetto) very well!!! Then for once my jia ying sounds good can! Woohoo~ Anw, recorded abt 7-8 songs today at her place:

1) So Crazy - Coco Lee
2) Wo Wu Suo Wei - Zhang Hui Mei (A*Mei)
3) Yi Yan Wan Nian - S.H.E. (theme song for TianWaiFeiXian) [tong and I - mine is the 2nd voice]
4) Yuan Dian - Tanya Chua and Stephanie Sun [again, tong and I - mine is the 2nd voice]
5) Ai Mei - Yang Chen Ling (PLAYING IN BG NOW!)
6) Yi Shi De Mei Hao - Angela Zhang
7) Yi Ge Ren Sheng Huo - Lin Fan (RE-RECORD coz the prev one was sucky)
8) Baby Dui Bu Qi - Coco Lee
9) Gu Dan Ba Lei - Xu Hui Xin

Lol. Yupp. Still got a lot more songs to go. My full record list is like super super long! Haha. And keeps growing sia. Tell me what u all want me to sing? Haha. Right now the songs on my record list include - Ting Hai by A*Mei, LiXiangQingRen by YangChenLing, YeZi by A Sang, DuiBuQiWoAiNi by JoiChua etc.. And a lot of Eng songs but those harder for tong to mix. Haha.

Will have enough to burn album/demo tape soon! LOL. But needa record many more times first... Very sucky right now.


Anw yea today woke up, cancelled tuition for the day, went down to tong's hse to record ( I <3 TP CENTRAL. GREAT SHOPPING!) then rushed down to Cine to watch POC3 with family (let's not talk abt unhappy stuff)

And took a fucking tour around singapore before reaching TP Mrt station can. (*&#$ taxi uncle. Sian. It's sorta my fault but anw. Let's not dwell on unhappy stuff.



Been doing too much online shopping. My package arrived on Friday! =) Whee~ Pretty stuff but some are too small =( Sigh. Haha


Wanna buy a good mike! My mike sucks.


Will blog more soon i s'pose. Enjoy the new bg song - Ai Mei by Cherlynn (Cover of YangChenLing's Ai Mei) Comments welcome!

No comments: