Tuesday, May 01, 2007

hi ho. hi ho.

ello...


came back frm sumptuous dinner again. hehe. but don't worry. i'm watching the amount i eat =)

Tml marks the official start of MayFitnessMonth (since today was a public hol, can't go exercise)! We'll kick off the "festivities" by having a nice round of jogging or swimming. My dearest siyingzi (XYZ) will be comin down tml morn and we'll go for a jog, i suppose =) Edna dearest, feel free to join us! Just msg me when u see this k?

XYZ wants to swim.. Hmm. If not for the whole "i don't wanna get ugly tanlines" thing i'd deffo want to go swimming. Heh. We'll see first la =)


Again, anyone up for badminton?? XYZ doesn't wanna play badminton... She says she sucks at it. I need to play with someone good so that i'll have to run back and forth to smack the shuttlecock yah! And i'm quite ok at badminton de so... Yah suffice to say i'd wanna play with someone who's good!


Gonna take down the bg music soon =) So if it's hurting your ears, just bear with it a bit more! =) I may replace it with another song. Nicer de haha. Now that a day has passed since recording the song I realize it's quite bad! Grr. Cher is better at singing LIVE. My voice sounds nicer yah.

alrighty. see y'all soon! Gotta go study for my final exam (looked at the mock questions and got a shock. it's stuff on Probability!! die)

No comments: