Friday, May 04, 2007

hectic day...

spent last night watching Heroes.. until the latest Ep - Chapter 20 "Five Years Gone"!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Lovelovelove

Haha. Then went to sleep at 4am like tt.. Then 9am siying arrived at my house for our swim and i was still sleeping! Oh no! My ugly sleeping zi1 tai4 gei3 ta1 fa1 xian4 le!!! Sian. Haha. Then washed up then we chatted a bit (as usual!!) and made our way down to the pool (grabbing the money for entrance, a towel, goggles and a packet of milo each) We walked to the pool and i tried to swim then my goggles leaked so couldn't swim properly. Damn sian. So did 4 laps of the 200m thing Then changed to swimming the breadth of the pool instead.. 8 lanes ba. Haha. Then we went to play the slide!!! CCK Stadium's Pool Slide is super big and super long n FUN! Definitely worth a try!! Hehe. XYZ and i went down like 5 times! And we got a good exercise out of it coz we had to climb like 200 spiral steps to get to the top!!! Haha then on the second try i noticed the camera at the side of the slide so after tt everytime i went down i'd make the "Cheese" sign and smile at the cam. HAHAHA. At high speed just before I hit the water! Hehe. Funn

Then we went wading in the shallow pool when she noticed that our common friend GCX was at the pool so she hollered at him and he came over to chit chat for a bit. Haha. He was there training for his IRONMAN competition sia. Army want him to go n represent. Hahahahaha. XYZ was commenting tt he's looking better and better. Woooh~ Haha. I guess so ba. I didn't really look at him before. Hahas. Then xyz and I went to the 1.2m pool and swam the breadth of that for i think another 4 laps.. about 100m each lap.. Haha. Sian. Then we went off! Then at my house while I was bathing I psycho-ed xyz into watching Heroes! Woooh~ She's hooked! I lent her my burnt cd of the eps to watch and after tt she told me she sat at the comp at home for 3 hrs. Wahaha. Anw then we went off to BPP to have lunch before my tuition. haha. We had Shih Lin Mee Sua without Oysters this time. Then because we didn't want oysters nor veggies, the auntie gave us more meesua instead. KNN WE DIETING!

Haha. Then we went to the bubble tea place and I ordered a water chestnut (tong has just informed me this is TOO SWEET a drink for diet!!! sian) while xyz indulged in a Double Pearl Milk Tea thingy. Haha. Then we went walking ard BPP. Hahas. Relieving the old SC times. Went to collect her contacts, then Sembawang Music, then my student called to ask me help her buy sth so went Popular.. Then went Comics Connection and I saw all the 2R celeb pics and so we spent 20mins searching for pics of my darling hubby SHAOWEI!!!! Hehe. I bought 2 pics of him in the end. Wanted to buy one 183club group pic but decided not to. Faithful me~ WAHAHAHAHA Xiao.

Then i headed off to tuition and xyz went home to enjoy Heroes. Hehe. Will blog more abt Heroes later! After the Fajar tuition wit J i went down to Dairy Farm (via LRT to Ten Mile then Bus from TM) for tuition wit T.. Haha. Then after tuition wit T i went to Bukit Panjang for tuition wit my ex-students. Hahas. Yah yah. On my way to T's place I succumbed to a nagging hunger pang and bought 2 biscuits and 2 Cheese pancake thingies from Mr. Bean at TM. One Cheese Pancake thing was for T! haha. Yea. I feel damn guilty liao la. So i kept making sure i walked really fast the whole day to work off the fats tt were accumulating. Coz we really didn't work out much today. Sian. Then at Bukit Panjang tt tuition, they hadn't had dinner (neither had i, but i'm dieting!) so they ordered MacDelivery and FORCE-ORDERED one pack of LARGE FRIES for me la!!!! I was so fed up! Ruin my diet plans!!! Sian. Then knn tempt me. Then ytd sysweets was like saying don't resist temptation to eat coz ur body will subconsciously put on more than TWICE the fats you would from actually consuming tt fattening food. Dunno if it's scientifically proven but it sounds scary and truth be told, it's a good excuse :P

So YEA!!! I ate like Half a packet of Mac's Fries AND 2 McNuggets!!! HHOOOOWWW??????

So anyway yah then went home le i was like, DO SITUPS! After eating the delish mangoes my mom cut for me tt we bought from geylang (at a really cheap price!) i went to my room to do my situps.. I'd just finished 40 situps when my phone RANG (i was msging one of my students at the time) then i had to go pick it up. It was silly Mr Ando-san AKA MR MODEL ANDY. Haha. idiot. Ask me go out. Sian. I doing situps sia. Anw we just chatted for a bit then decided to meet up nx weekend for badminton. Hehe. Then i went back to doing sit-ups. Do 20 more then got to call tong liao. So called tong. Now talking to her. HAHAS.


Anw. Thanks tong for helping me buy the shanzha and honeyaloevera drink! =) <3



Anw, am talking to my cousin abt Heroes now. Exciting stuff =)

No comments: