Saturday, May 19, 2007

updates updates!

Entries that were up when this thingy was down!

Sunday 13th May
NOTE TO ALL:

Hello! Since I can't blog (coz blogger is being screwy) and i have LOTS to blog abt, i decided to invade my template space and just do manual blogging. Like the not-so-good ol' days. Haha. From this I've realized how lazy i've become. The thought of reverting to manual blogging again simply gives me the heebiejeebies!! Haha.

Grr. Anyway, like I've been complaining on the taggy, i've got LOADS to blog abt that I wanted to give you guys blowbys of but i've absolutely lost the mood already sian. So here go the HIGHLIGHTS.

Monday was slack if I recall correctly. Tuition. Exercise-wise was nothing much. Tuesday, xyz came over for gym but we were sian diao last min so decided to stay at my house and SLACK. And we had a lotta bonding fun LOL. Did lots of crap shit that was just lazy bumming stuff. Though to compensate our heinous slackness, we did a round of like, 10+ situps and 10+ crunches in my room to console ourselves, allay some of our guilt. Heh. We were even too lazy to go out for lunch and CALLED IN MAC's Delivery instead! Heinous, heinous!! Then i went for tuition. Heh. Oh and to alleviate my guilt somemore, I did more crunches and situps tt night. Not a lot though, another round of 10+ crunches and 10 situps only. Haha.

Wed, to make up for tues's slackness, xyz came over and we went to the gym. We did the treadmills for about 15-20mins, then the cycling machines for 20mins, then xyz tried out the situps machine while i tried the steps machine. Then we walked back to my house, showered and headed to BPP for dimsum brunch! Haha. Yupyup! =) Then i went for tuition, then that night I met Val for catch-up and dinner. Rockin' ur new hairstyle eh babe? Haha. It's nice but please stop trying to make people think we're a les couple. I have a reputation and hordes of admirers at stake. LOL. Think I don't know. All of a sudden become so touchy - hold hand la, pull me here pull me there. YOU THINK I DUMB ONE ARH. Haha. Anw i just read your letter just now. Will reply SOON! I promise! Haha. Then i bought a new cap when we were out. And val pierced a new earhole on impulse (as usual). Bought the alcohol spray thingy! OHHH!!! And I bought THREE 183Club Posters!!!! And 2 more 2R Plastic cards of my Shaowei and 183Club. HAHAHA. Now I have 183Club posters up in my room, along wit the BLUE ones. Haha. Fun. Thanks Val for the treat (for dinner. we had thai food!=))

Thurs was ultra slack. I postponed tuition to stay at home and pig out. And pei2 my mom. And worked much more on my fic. Did lots more research and basically fleshed out a lot of my chapters. Feel better about the progress of my fic now. You guys can (haha omg freaky thing just happened!!! My keyboard the letter "n" thingy dropped out! I just spent abt 10mins fixing it! Haha)(Yea it's fixed le - sad though,i was entertaining thoughts of making my dad buy me a new lappie heh) read my fic at FICTIONPRESS it's the one called Cruel Instincts: Base Beginnings. Heh. Tell me what you think please guys! =)

Friday was HNL tuition class outing!! Was fun though for the first time in world history I was like, EARLY. We were supposed to meet at like, 11am. I was there at 1055am. William messaged at 930am to say he had just gotten off guard duty and that he'd be joining us later so ok Then on my way to Lot 1, I msged shui and melvin to ask if they were on their way. Melvin was gonna be late (a little late, he said. He turned up an hour late -__-") I called shui to discover she was still sleeping. So like !!! I call this karma. Or Retribution. Same difference. Anw since I had some errands to run (like return library books and buy some stuff) i went about Lot 1 doing these. Bought a pretty pink ginvera for shui as a belated bday gift. Heh (budget sia, I was so short of money) Then went to lib to borrow a book to read. Or two. Hehe.

About an hour or more later, shui turned up, we went downstairs so she could "draw" money, then Melvin joined us while shui was eating at LJS. Then we talked for like really long. Melvin was being obnoxious. Then he/we had a brilliant idea that us girls would go shopping on the condition that we explained the female psyche to him. He asked like, A FUCK LOAD OF QNS! OMFG. It's like, non-stop. When we walked into the triumph corner at BHG, he was like asking us how we choose "sexy" underwear and what do we deem sexy or "auntie", while flinging some of said articles of clothing towards us. I tell you, i think the saleslady was utterly appalled. Anw. William turned up later and we decided to watch a movie. (Couldn't K coz too little people - only Me&Melvin out of the 3 of us could K coz shui got sore throat. Which is totally no mood la) So since shui had already watched Spidey 3, we opted for 28 Weeks Later. We got will to buy the tix for us 3 first (Melvin was gonna leave before the movie) haha coz shui had run out of money and I was waiting for Kor to come n pay. Wahaha. Anw then we went Ya Kun to get our snacks. Kor FINALLY arrived about a decade later and played the happy role of money-giver. Haha. Hey, I let him off easy ok! He owed me 2 treats can. So he treated me to my ya kun and my movie. Wahahaha. OH YAH. During shopping earlier I bought a hairband and a comb haha. Ok anw so we tried taking a few group shots then went to watch movie le. Kor had to leave coz SOMEBODY WAS WATCHING PHANTOM OF THE OPERA LATER THAT NIGHT LA!!!! *damn jealous* Yah so on to 28 Weeks Later. I think either I haven't watched gory/horror movies in too long. I felt SO HIGH after the show! It was like (and I said this to val after watching the movie) giving a person in rehab free drugs. I was like SO HIGH SO HIGH! The movie was not too gory, just lots of thick red liquid, some flashes of body parts, and VERY LOUD NOISE. Yea. Good plot. Quite cool. William and I were laughing at some parts ahah. At others, we were laughing at shui. HAHAHAHA. Big tub of popcorn aside (which was eaten mainly by william ok) I didn't consume much of the tidbits. Haha. Anw. 28WeeksLater is worth a watch! It's good =) And PLEASE PEOPLE. WATCH HORROR MOVIES WITH ME PLEASE. I'm so dying, i haven't watched my horror movies in AGES. AAAHHH!!! Anw after the movie, we walked abt a bit more then went home! =)

Alright! Then this morning, went to play badminton with Andy and his friend Terence BZD!! Haha. BZD = buay zi dong. Haha. Don't ask. I don't know also. Haha. Anw yea! Somebody Schoolteam one, VERY ZHUAI LA! Keep making me RUN!!!!! And knowing fully well tt my dunno-how-many-years-old badminton shoes had lost all sense of friction somemore!! Wah kao. I kept sliding around sia. Anw yea. Andy the Velociraptor (HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE ONE) is pretty good. Good workout la. hahas. Then went for tuition. Then family dinner just now wit my dad's side of the family. Then came back and finished up the book I started ytd(Friday) in the library. Haha good book. 'S been long since I read a good chick lit =) Everyone Else's Girl by Megan Crane. Quite hilarious =) Sweet.

As you can see. May Fitness Month has been slacking a bit this week. Will up the ante next week I promise! =) XYZ!!! Gym on Monday? =)

PPS: The song in the background was recorded during J2 or J1. Tong and I both sound much better now! Esp tong!! Haha.

Alrighty that's it for now! Church early tml and tuition-ing again!! See y'all!!

-goldenpen at 1:24AM




Then on the myherocries blog -


damn fed up with not being able to post entries properly so started a new blog instead. so welcome, welcome. i know it's still the same layout as the prev one with a slightly more angsty name haha.

i'm into angst.


anyways.. will change layout soon i swear! Still owe tong a blogskin lol. Alright lemme update stuff that's been waiting to be updated first. here goes a lot of shit I did donkey years ago and kept the HTML of to put up!




http://www.myheritage.com



http://www.myheritage.com



http://www.myheritage.com






















yah my GAWD i did a shitload of those! HAhahahaha. Apparently I'm damn JAP looking. Must be the single eyelids and fish-like eyes. I'm most alike to this woman called Hirosue Ryoko whom I don't even know of la! Haha. Alright. More stuff!






You Are the Index Finger



You are ambitious, driven, and capable.

You aren't afraid to take responsibility for your actions - or place the blame on whoever deserves it.

You are honest, free thinking, and objective. You see things in your own way - and you aren't afraid to let everyone know about it.



You get along well with: The Thumb



Stay away from: The Ring Finger



Veeerrryyy True =)





What Your Face Says



At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced.



Overall, your true self is reserved and logical.



With friends, you seem thoughtful and interested in ideas.



In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.



In stressful situations, you seem sad and helpless.



Ok this one i don't agree with. I am not sad/helpless in stressful situations NOR am i warm and dunno what at first glance!! But true la, i AM reserved and logical haha. Objective. In love i dunno la. No experience. =)





Men See You As Choosy



Men notice you light years before you notice them

You take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be picky

You aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounter

It may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait


HAH. REALLY MEH. I'm really not looking for a quick flirt la. And yes, men take a LONG WHILE to ask me out (like, they NEVER ask me out haha) but i dunno if it's worth the wait (for them) But yea i'm picky. But i'm not sure abt the "you can afford to" part. Haha. Do guys see me as choosy? =) I seriously doubt they think i can afford to choose. Haha.






Your Personality Is


Guardian (SJ)




You are sensible, down to earth, and goal oriented.

Bottom line, you are good at playing by the rules.



You tend to be dominant - and you are a natural leader.

You are interested in rules and order. Morals are important to you.



A hard worker, you give your all at whatever you do.

You're very serious, and people often tell you to lighten up.



In love, you tend to take things carefully and slowly.



At work, you are suited to almost any career - but you excel in leadership positions.



With others, you tend to be polite and formal.



As far as looks go, you are traditionally attractive. You take good care of yourself.



On weekends, you tend to like to do organized activities. In fact, you often organize them!


True true true true!!! I'm a guardian to my friends =) And almost everything else they said was quite true too =)





You Are Very Happy Being Single



You're not anti-relationship. You just don't need one to be content.

You find plenty of happiness from your life as it is.

And if you find someone you love, then that's just icing on an already decadent cake!


YUP! VVV TRUE! I'm happy waiting for shaowei =)





Your Love Quote



True love stories never have endings.



YUP! =) Another true one!




You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.

If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.


Yup. Do you all find my blog entertaining?? =)





You Are 37% Addicted to Love



Might as well face it, you're a little addicted to love.

You won't do anything for love, but sometimes you do more than you should.

No one's worth losing your head for - because in the end you'll only lose your heart.

Don't avoid falling in love. Just make sure you don't get too hooked.


YUP. True. I like LOVE but not addicted to it =)






You Should Travel to India



You're a passionate, gusty traveler - and India's gritty urban centers won't scare you away.

Maybe you'll take in the Taj Mahal, eat the best curry of your life, or attend a huge street festival.



MOHINDER!!! I'm comin to India to find you MOHINDER!!! HAHA =) But i do love India for its rich culture and history =)





Guys Like That You're Charming



You're the girl most guys can't get out of their heads

Even if they met you on a bad hair day :-)

You just seem to "click" with everyone you meet

So even if a guy forgets about you for a second... his friends haven't!


Ok this one i really don't know. HAHA



Ok on the off-note i'm having a very "popular" msn session now. Tonnes of ppl are coming to say hi I have NO idea why. Long lost friends like da jie JEN, friends like Darryl brudder, cousin like Ding, certain other ppl like George Eliot's happy Weaver... oh and brudders like JUNYI. ETC. Haha. Funny sia.

Okie. So i've been having a really hectic week!!! Haha. Since the last I event-blogged, which was. Saturday. Ok. Sunday was Mothers' Day. Mom and I went for church in the morn, then went for lunch tgt at Lot 1 after tt.. Then while she bought stuff at NTUC i went to buy my cheapo mothers' day gifts for my three "mother"s.. Haha. A beautiful colorful ginvera for each of em.. Haha. Yupp. Then we went home.. I slacked around a bit, then changed and we headed out for Mday dinner wit my aunties and grandma and cousins etc. A lot of menopausal stuff happened in b/w which I will not talk abt, since it doesn't really concern me per se haha.



Eh. damn tired le. i needa go. i'm DAMN PISSED OFF WITH FREAKING BLOGGER. I dunno WTF they are trying to do. First dun let me blog. NOW. I'm trying to move my skin over they fucking become so fucking anal what fucking XML elements must be well parsed. WHO THE FUCK CARES?!?!?! And what the fuck can u at least tell me which line?! WHAT THE FUCK. I'm so fucking pissed off! URGH



no mood to blog.

No comments: