Saturday, December 29, 2007

can't stop myself

i was re-reading my blog archives and was just about to turn in when the things i'd blogged about kept nagging at me. I got out of bed and came here to blog a whole truckload of thought-blog.. My fingers are frozen but i've gotta keep going.

if you'll look beyond the surface, you may be pleasantly surprised
if you look into the deceitful facade, you may be disillusioned
if you'll take my hand, i'll show you the way home
if you walk with her, she'll swallow you whole
if I could turn back time, I would have said yes
if I could turn back time, I should not have spoken.

yet "time and tide wait for no man"
and my heart has already been broken
you are different now - so distant
and distance myself must I.

------------------------------------------

that's just a really odd poem-thing with no proper scantion or rhyme scheme. It's more like a rambling. Anyways, don't think too much about it. It's only going to mean something to me. It's about 2 different issues so don't assume.

Anyways, I really just wanted to blog about my friends again.. This time with a focus on 2 people. Here goes:

ANN

Heya darling. I was reading in a long ago post how you were a really great friend but as we hadn't had a long history I didn't wanna say too much. Well, now after about 1 and a half years together, I just wanna say I LOVE YOU =)

I remember when I first met you dear - in the lift going for the orientation talk. You were with your parents, I was with mine. I remember looking at you and thinking not-too-pleasant but also not-hostile thoughts. Haha. Anyways, we only became friends on the first day of school at the first lecture, when we got together (you were sitting with ngee ann and I was alone coz I was late) to do the COM101 class assignment. We didn't hit it off right away, but we became fast acquaintances =)

Then maddie and evy joined us for psy project and the inevitable and monumental coming together of CAME happened. After awhile we became so tight that we were really just recognized as the 4 of us.

After the prev sem, I really feel so much closer to you dear. Though we hadn't had as much time to talk together during the semester, what with the crazy workload and all, I really feel that through working together as much as we did, and having so many proj meetings, discussions, and some heart-to-heart talks, I really feel like we've bonded. I mean, before that I'd already seen you as my UB Bestie, and really my closest friend in all of UB, and along wit evy and maddie as well as other friends I made along the way like Yarn, Elves, Rah, Vita, Helpful(Psychotic), Ashton, William and all, I felt blessed to have quite a bunch of friends in UB le. I'm most fortunate, however, to have found a friend in you dear. You really rock my world.

Though it's only been a short 15+ months, I found myself having a lot of faith and trust in you. You're really a generous and selfless person, thoughtful and sensitive and very cartoon sometimes! lol! You're a great listener and so concerned about your friends. I really really really treasure you as a friend dear =) And i'm so shocked to find such a good friend in UNI, where I wasn't really expecting to make any fast friends at all! Especially not one I trust and love so much =)

Memories:
- during a particular com240 lecture-
me: ask you arh *proceeds to draw diagram on paper*... if you were standing here, and this person (blahblahblah)
ann: *cocks head to one side*why are you asking such a question? *mischievous glint in eye*
me: *blushing furiously* no no i'm just curious!!
ann: you sure not! why (i can't rmb exactly what) ...
me: *protesting* no no i mean like, any normal person would..??
ann: ok la, if it were me, i would just move

me+ann : laughing quietly. hahaa

*chats in your car
*staying up to pia com317
*you turning up to support all my performances
*hugging each other when the security guard found my hard drive (!!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the memories anndear. Here's to many more wonderful ones! =)

------------------------------------

BINA (BETTINA)

BINANANANANANANNA. Like seriously one of my newest newest brand-spanking-newEST friends!!! I only met her like what, May this year? And through another friend somemore! Never expected to become close friends with her but hey! I'm really surprised I found another good friend!

Besides sharing similar interests - shopping, webdesign, singing, good food, money troubles, hypocrite friends etc, Bina and I have a lot of same views AND same habits! Hahhaha. We realized this like a couple of weeks ago that we totally are like the same person. Our day starts at approximately 230pm in the afternoon, and we sleep at approximately 4am. Lol. OH and we share the same fondness and weakness for CABBING. Wahahahaha

I must say, when I first met Bina I didn't know whether we would click or hit it off, but after that first shopping trip, MANNNNN. We just totally gush about the same stuff the same way. It's so awesome.

Another thing I really like about Bina is how genuine she is! She's really v straightforward. Some things I can't mention but yea! Totally enjoy your company babe.

While we're still really new friends and don't meet up VERRRYY often, I'd like to say that I totally can foresee being fast friends for reeeeaaaalllyyyy long with my BINANANA! hahaha! =) Totally LOVES~ man.

Memories:

*jinxing each other while hailing for cab
*sitting in yvonne's office being very awed
*countless times sharing cab home tgt (bina stays at cashew area!! =))
*bina calling me and when I answered, she said "Hello? Bina!?" LOLOL Hilarious shit! Then proceeded to say "I mean, Bina here!" LOLOL
*shopping!!!

I <3 U BINANANA!=) Here's to many many years ahead! =D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm. Think i'll leave it at that for now. Have to zzz. Ciao darlings~

No comments: