Monday, December 31, 2007

continuing...

hey darlings!

i'm gonna continue with the awards =)

the addition of cable and the availability of shows through TV-VIDEO has made this a pretty good year tv-wise =)

TOP 10 TELEVISION PROGRAMMES of 2007

10) Princess Princess (Youtube) - ahhhh haha this japanese anime series was really good and utterly hilarious go find it on youtube! =)

9) The Ellen Show (Star) + The Oprah Show (Hallmark) - very amazing content on both these daytime television shows. I like Ellen's quirkiness and Oprah's power with the people and just all the kind of stuff they put on their shows =) The people they interviewed etc! I really liked the ones where Oprah showed the plastic surgery addicts, the rats of America with like the most filthy houses etc and also the corinne bailey rae one! As for ellen, pretty much every episode makes me feel really good. =)

8) Haunted Houses (Discovery) - This show checks out some of the haunted houses in America and finds out what the story is. Super my kinda show and super intriguing. Discovery keeps its usual style - making everything sound factual and all. Awesome. Loads of Discovery channel stuff was really good like the Flight Disasters ones, the Giant Structures ones.. yea haha

7) Hana Kimi (Channel U) - OMG you guys shd know how much I loved this show =) Utterly loved it. Fantastic cast and storyline hehe =)

6) Ugly Betty (Star) - Story about an ugly journalist? Man oh man, totally MY story! Hahaha. I love this show's plotline, and the bitches and all so hahas yea this show rocked =)

5) Ghost Whisperer (Ch5) - I LOOOOOOOOOVE this show!! Totally! The plot is gripping right now and I'm totally waiting for Season 3 to air!! Really really amazing. I like Supernatural too and sadly it didn't make the list but oh man, Ghost Whisperer was really really good =) Amazing stuff, amazing run!

4) CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY (AXN) - I love the whole series of CSI! Horatio, Grissom and i forgot the last guy's name haha but woooweee i love this show! And there's a lot of eyecandy too =) i love how all the stories unfold and how they eventually find out who the killer is etc ROCK ON! =D

3) Prison Break (TV-VIDEO) - I really really love this story and how it all develops etc.. However, the killing off of Sara Tancredi really just made the whole show suck for me. And putting Mike back into prison, especially at Sona. Just seems so weird. Oh wells. Let's hope they get better.. And they should really finish up the story soon. I am so NOT interested in finding out how he and 'Molly' like each other or who is gonna play Molly. I just want Sarah Wayne Callies back. Sigh.

2) HEROES ( TV-VIDEO) - LALALA totally WORTH THE WAIT. Season 2 rocks balls!!! =) I can't wait for it to get back and just GIVE US MORE PEOPLE!!!! RAWR. I really can't wait. This show is ROCKIN-AWESOME

1) FRIENDS (DVD) - Thanks to Vita for the DVDs!!! =) I really love this series =) Awesome, touching, hilarious every episode, emotive, just works! Totally LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOWW! =)

Honorable Mention: Numb3rs, Without A Trace, Law&Order SVU, Survivor: China, Feng4Huang2Si4Chong2Zou4

---------------------------------------------------

BEST OF 2007:

Book - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (really wonderful piece of work! Couldn't put this book down! Lots of other books i read this year were great too like Absolution by Caro Ramsay and Final Notes from a Great Island by Neil Humphreys, Rape of Nanking by Iris Chang etc..)

Event - My birthday party =) Much Kudos to Val for arranging and all =) I'm sure it would have been a reeaaaally great event! Thanks so much. Super touched and for what it's worth i loved it =) Other events that were coming in close - Dinner at Indulgz, Campus Reporter,

Holiday - HONGKONG (featuring SHENZHEN wit EDNA). Totally rocked. Shopping rocked, sightseeing rocked, traveling rocked, hotel friggin ROCKED =) Coming in close were Phuket and Batu Pahat =) Think that's all the places i went to this year lol.

Gadget - My IPOD! =) Totally rock. But my new hp might kinda give my ipod a run for its money lol. Anything that can play music, show videos and pics is a good gadget in my book! =) BUT BUT My hp can also TAKE pics! And receive calls and msgs and all! lol.

Most Supportive Friend - Tough call b/w val, shui, arh ben, ann, tong, but anw, the winner is ANN!! =) Thanks for the support darling YOU ROCK =)

Most Desired Reunion (aka the reunion that I want to happen the MOST) - O LVL MUSIC ACSI Class of 2003!! Totally! It's gonna happen but I suppose it'll hafta be nx year =( Hahas. Totally miss my crazy wacky bunch - Denise, Sam, IsaacCZY, Darryl, Ningru, Shane etc! =) Other nominees for this included 4GY2003, HNLS4S2003, 04A03 (NJ), YJT9 and YJP24!

Most Rewarding Project/Assignment done - My ESL408 Research Paper =) Oooh so much work done this past year made this a definite MUST HAVE category! Hahas. Tough choice between this, the resume, the 317proposal, the 231 report and the 337 Lit review.. But yea i really just feel this sense of accomplishment from putting together my Research Paper. It was titled "Dress in the Corporate World - How the way you dress can affect your chances at scaling the corporate ladder" Awwww.. Really loved it. You guys can ask to read it haha. more than 10 pages altogether! =) Love it. And so much work went into it!! =)


- gimme somemore categories guys =) -
Gonna add more stuff when I can... Love y'all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I'm not really one to make New Year's Resolutions but here are mine. Decided to really make a difference out of this coming year =)

1) Be involved in some charity work. (I did a little bit of charity fundraising this year but not fulfilling enough) Preferably something to do with children=)

2) Lose about 8-12kg! Haha. Frivolous, superficial but hey i wanna do it! Haha. And btw, i'm giving myself a WHOLE YEAR to do this ok so I can do it ok! =) Lol.

3) Get a better sleeping pattern! I wanna sleep by 11pm and wake at about 8am for most days of the week from next year onwards! =)


Yay. I particularly like No. 1 =) Who wants to join me! Hahas. And I will need someone to help me with No. 2!!=D Siyingzi!!! Wanna be gym buddies again?! Hehe =) Ohwells. Anyway it goes, yea winn. haha. Happy New Year guys!! =)

No comments: