Sunday, December 16, 2007

tis the season...

heylooo

yea haven't blogged in ages... surprisingly, even though it's the hols, i'm still so darned busy! Majority of my time's spent on work (NC!) and prepping xmas prezzies... I haven't even got around to the xmas cards yet!?? crikey..

Yea and I finished watching all 10 seasons of FRIENDS already!!! Oh man i miss the 6 of them =( Ohwells... It was a really really guilty pleasure, watching all those dvds... I'm not going to borrow dvds from vita anymore!! Really takes up a huge load of my time man!

I've got lots lots lots to blog about. Serious shitloads! Event blog, thought blog about friends, family, God, xmas... But so much to write and so little time! I've still got to get back to work on my work stuff and I've re-started tuition again. Took up my cousin (P3) and i think i'll continue with him.. He is an angel.. Well, he was the first lesson. I haven't had the 2nd lesson wit him yet so I'm not sure how that will go. But it is a pleasure to teach him, that's for sure.

Trying to get myself organized this year.. Heh. I've stopped using my trusty red organizer (which a lot of you should be familiar with)... But i found myself triple-booking dates with people on the same day so I must say, I've really got to start using an organizer again. And i've already got 2 new ones so I'll be using them - one bigger one for school stuff and the pocket one for noting appointments and stuff like that.

Anyways, i wanted to blog today mainly because I wanted to put up my wishlist for this year somewhere! So here goes:

1) A new bag! (2 would be great too =)) I know i kinda have a lotta bags at the mo but I want this bag that I saw - a red shoulder bag with gold buckles and zip and 2 front pockets.. So gorgeous! I wanted to get it that day but didn't have enough cash with me and was lazy to draw money so i took the namecard of the woman selling it (she doesn't have a permanent storefront) BUT I LOST IT!!!! ='( BOOHOO. She has 2 bags I wanna buy and I also took down the item numbers for both of them but but but! CRAP I LOST THEM! =( So if anyone can get me a gorgeous bag this christmas, it'll be greatly appreciated! =)

2) Perfumes - CK One Summer 2007, DKNY Be Delicious, DKNY Red Delicious & Sarah Jessica Parker Covet. I LOVE ALL THESE SCENTS!!! The last one, SJP Covet, is quite a surprise. I didn't expect myself to like it but after getting the sample from HerWorld and trying it after a day, OMG i really quite like it =)

3) SHOES!! I want strappy heels that are not too high.. They should have slingbacks so that i can wear them for church, work, school presentations etc.. Any colour will do, as long as they're pretty =) For your convenience, my shoe size is 37-38 or 7-8.. For shoes that are cut bigger, my size is 37/7 and for those that are cut smaller, it's 38/8 =) Btw, i do not like covered up shoes.. =) But if they're pretty, who's to say? HAhahaha

4) LAPPIE Hahaha this is for my dad to see. I want a new lappie.. Not Dell, preferably.. HP is the best! And while we're at it, I could do with a laserjet printer =) Hehe. This is a WISHlist people... I can wish for what I want right? Haha

5) NEW HANDPHONE!! I really don't like motorola leh... I want a new Nokia phone with 3G and good functions and camera etc!!!! Haha another WISH.. =)

6) Wah.. haven't really think yet.. Haha so yea anything else you guys get will be fine =) Preferably something i can use/wear etc Hehe!

Hehe.. Above is just a guideline on what to get me *wink wink!* hehe.

Got lotta reading material for this hols and stuff to do and make!! Hahas.. Oh yea and I finished learning Marriage D'Amour on the piano ytd! Thanks val for the score! Can't believe I learnt a piece in a day. It used to take me forever to learn a piece.. Think when I'm interested in the piece I'll be more motivated and committed to learning it la.. Haha. Oh and I'm learning Italian online =) But I've already got the basics so now i just need to converse in it and widen my vocab!!

Btw! Who wants to take up a tuition assignment - 2 boys, Sec 2 and Sec 4.. English and Literature(for the Sec2)... At Namly Road (6th Avenue area).. I'm not taking these boys (much as I would love to seeing as it's my fave subjects at my fave level to teach!) coz they're my cousins! Right now i have some people who have offered to take it up but eh, i wanna be a bit more stringent with my criteria... People I actually had in mind included my NJ classmates.. Haha but anyways, if you're interested in it do just tag or email me=)

Just a little incentive (or disincentive?) to take these boys up! Their uncle is Electrico's Daniel Sassoon! (if i'm not wrong) So yea, band geeks, eat your hearts out! Haha. In other words I'm also kinda related to him but yea, only seen him last time quite a few years back and had no idea who he was. Haha.

Alright enough blogging! I'll event blog next time! =) Stay tuned!!

No comments: