Wednesday, December 19, 2007

days off...

haha! ytd went to batu pahat wit my parents! SHIOK!

i strongly recommend a shopping trip (expenses covered by your parents! haha or not also can) haha. It really makes u feel good!

Anw i went to the Batu Pahat mall and shopped... They were having sales (I think is the Malaysia Year End Sale) and a lot of stuff was like, 50% off, 70% off etc!! And the stuff is really really cheap! I bought a total of 3 pairs of shoes for myself and 2 skirts! And toiletries =) Oh man, who's up for a shopping trip? My parents and I are going back in about 2 or 3 weeks to pick up our curtains =) Come along la! Bring 100 Sing = 229RM! Can buy quite a bit of stuff even if the Year End Sale is not on! My shoes were originally 49.90RM then after 50% off is 24.95RM, which is less than SGD$12!! And they're gorgeous gorgeous heels know! Show you all nx time man. I think the shoe-shopping there is better than Shenzhen =) Cheaper to go there too! Haha but shenzhen clothes shopping better coz WAYY cheaper! But their clothes (in BP) are quite nice!

Haha I'm rambling. Anyway the sad thing is, i didn't see any nice bags that caught my fancy.. =( Oh and they have CUTE salespeople! Haha which is kinda freaky coz I walked into a shop, then checking out the stuff, then noticed a salesperson and briefly thought to myself, "Hmm, cute." And then said salesperson proceeds to follow me all around the shop. I was like, so uncomfortable i left the shop LOL. Happened in more than 3 shops I went to! Though not as bad/aggressive as the Lot1 Bag Guy (*winks at val*), these people kinda just follow you around, and it's really scary! And the cute-salesperson-phenomena is not just limited to one shop! They really employ the Liking Factor a lot there huh. I like cute muds! Grr. Hahahaha.

Anyways, I had a fun time =) Travelling was fun too - we had great songs playing in the car and didn't have to make very many stops. Hehe alright I enjoyed myself.

See y'all soon! I'm sending out Xmas cards tomorrow so expect them by Xmas eve! (ps i'm only sending out 4 though. haha. no time le la!)


Lovelovelove~

No comments: