Tuesday, February 20, 2007

it was long lost

mann..

sorry for taking so long to update!!! hehe. sorry guys. but now there's a lot to blog abt sigh =(

Hahas. some things to note abt cny:

This year was kinda like a real reunion thing for me.. My biao2 jie3(cousin) finally came back from Canada after like, i dunno how many years. Woah! Hahas. Was kinda a shock to hang around her la. Weird la we used to be so close, playing a lotta silly games and all.. Then she came back and she had almost no change la. Almost exactly the same biaojie i remember =) It's kinda weird tho haha. I also dunno how to say =)

Another "long lost" thing was my maternal grandfather.. I dunno why i call him a "thing" la i dun really mean it =) The last time I saw this grandfather was like, when I was p6? Sec2? Only once la.. Today was the 2nd time I've ever seen him lor. So weird calling someone "gong gong" when you've only seen him once before.. And only because of CNY. Now I dong3 shi4 le.. Kinda understand what my grandfather's like... I'm shocked to realise he's actually a Chinaman! Haha. Cool =) He's zheng4 zong1 hakka! Heh. His accent is quite distinct la. And his Chinese is super good =) See? now we know where my fantastic Chinese skills come from =)


Joined the adults at the gambling table these 2 days.. Managed to earn my klunch money for tml's esprimere outing! =) I think I love CNY =) Spending time wit my family.


On a sad note, my ah ma4(on my dad's side) has been hospitalised so yah, we kinda shuttle between the hospital(ttsh)and all our other relative's houses and all. Haha. On an even sadder note... Condolences to tong yah.. Sorry abt ur granma.


I realised tt my way of treating people is kinda selfish. I return people in kind, meaning if you're good to me and don't backstab me, then I'll be good to you and not backstab you etc. Yupps think my close friends know this. I want to make a special mention of this because I realised that out of all my grandparents, I only truly love my por. And I seriously really really love adore cherish my por. A lot. A lot alot alot alot aLOT.


oh wells continue later talking to sugarcupcakehoneypie now bb! happy CNY ALL!

No comments: