Thursday, February 22, 2007

rambutan!

another random title..

anyway.. i just cancelled tuition - mixture of period cramps and diarrhoea.. grr. Just popped another 2 pills. Hopefully i'll feel better by the time it's time to leave for cca..

Announcing exco results later!! Wooh, exciting. Not sure what post I'll get but anything will do, as long as we(meaning the new exco) can make some really meaningful changes to the cca itself!! Gained some insight frm my interview wit my stranger, Derek, yesterday. He's chairman of the marketing wing at NUSSU wahaha. And he has a really big load of good ideas for everything! We discussed how to attract and retain members and all, and he's given me some good ideas etc. Wo0t! So hopefully when the new exco takes over, some of these ideas that everyone has can actually materialize into actual actions =)

I was watching Hana Kimi the whole of last night! Hehe. Coz the one on Channel U i can't watch la =( My silly schedule is too damned busy. I'm thinking of buying the vcd! Ella is super cute la! Tong looks like her leh! Hahahahaha. And of course, the Fahrenheit guys are cute! =) A bit effeminate and Chinese a bit suck but cute, nevertheless =) Can compare wit the 183 guys =)

Alrighty event-blog time!
Where shall I start? *goes to check blog*

wooh seh. got a lot to event-blog sia =( brb arh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back!!

wooh. went for cca session - twinkle twinkle improv + fenshoukuaile.. We bloody screwed up fenshoukuaile la knn. Haha. Twinkle improv was pretty horrible too haha. Then announcement of new exco.. Hmm. I'm feeling really ambivalent about everything

Pres: Teck Sheng
VP: Peiwen
Treasurer: Suyee
Admin: Cherlynn(me!) and Marissa
Logistics Head: LTA (tai an)
Events Coordinator: Tong

Yupp... Well, at least us asses are in. I think as long as we're all in it doesn't matter what positions we got la. Haha. Tong and I are gonna share responsibilities for both our posts and sugar(sy) and I have to work tgt quite closely too(it's in our job scopes!)

The people who didn't get into exco - well, I'm sure there are other ways to chip in. Plus, nx year we(the new exco) will get to decide which of you come in! And don't worry man, we'll keep our eyes pealed.

Think us asses are kinda charged wit a lot of ideas and hopes for the club, new directions and aims and all =) Hope we really can make a difference yah =)

Thanks to the graduating seniors who've really done a good job - wenfu, tingfeng, shuzhen(?).. Respectively, you've been a great Prez, VP and Treasurer! Hahas.

I get to take minutes!! Whee~ My post is like secretary nia. KNNB. Haha. Nvm, used to it le, from my RT days - had to type out minutes, take attendance for my form class etc. I'm perfect for the job! Tong's perfect for her job too - the preparing of minus-one tracks and prepping songlist etc =) LTA is also quite suited for his job =)

Anw after announcing new exco, most of us went for dinner at FarEast, some place called Susan Chan's , under the recommendation of our new LogHead (mu4 tou2) Wahahaha. LTA MU TOU! =) Ok ok ba. Then after tt we had a lot of fun taking neoprints. First the guys din wanna join us and had to be pulled in, then when the girls wanted to take our own one after the group one, they knn showed up and cameo-ed! pfft. Haha fun la. Then we went to near cuppage there and played pool. Yupps.


Kk as for the rest of the event blog, lemme go bathe first =) Tml's gonna be a busy dayy!! And can't wait for exco meeting =) WHEEEEE~

No comments: