Saturday, February 03, 2007

wooh

oh wells

at silas's house now woohoo. blogging while the two are doing their hanky panky behind me on his bed. WAHAHA. ahem. reena left me to be alone wit this two!!! ARGH. REEEENANANANANA how could yooouu!?!?


Hahas. But on a lighter note, MJ was fun =) Love you people muchos - tong silas REEENANANA =)) Woohoo. Really missed you a lot man. Before today, the last time i met you was like, j1?!?!? At some lit/history thingy!?!? Haha. Wah seh. Really miss you a damn lot man reena. Am really glad to have seen ya today mannn

Hahas. Went out wit d asses onThurs. Was ok. Yupp. I said i din wanna talk abt it.

Hmms. What else to blog abt? Nth much. A lot of private emotions.


I guess maybe I should try to fight my own battles. I mean, I appreciate all the help, concern, support, encouragement etc but i dunno. I want to fight my own battles but it's SOOOOO fucking tiring. It's like my life is on LOOP. So freaking repetitive. Grr.

Had a sorta talk wit Val ytd over msn. I know you're worried babe. Part of me is too. I'm very very frightened.


Maybe i need help.

No comments: