Saturday, March 03, 2007

bwahahahah i WIN

val just said "you're nuts!"

haha yea i'm at val's house now.. just now at IMM bought the LAST PART of HANA KIMI!!!

So basically I've finished watching the last episode le=) I WIN

There are only 15 episodes to the whole show... The ending is a bit.. crap. Haha. But still, it's sweet =) Basically the ending is a status quo. Enjoy the show urselves when it comes out on YOUTUBE. LOSERS

wahahaha. Ok la. I'm sure got others out there who've already bought it. Haha. But anw. At least now I won't have to keep downloading from YOutube to rewatch the episode 14 etc =) Yayy~

Anw, was supposed to go Suntec wit tong silas eu and lta today.. Sorry ya. Wanted to slack at home and study for ugc midterms today de.. Then val called and asked me out for lunch ytd.. QUite long nv meet up wit her properly le so.. Yupp =) I'm a good girl. Hahas


Ok we're gonna watch OMEN II now. See ya guys!


HANA KIMI QUAN QUAN QUAAAAANNN~~

No comments: