Saturday, March 31, 2007

ckTWOsummer!

heh

went out to town wit val today, then went church to do reading for Palm Sunday. Jesus Christ is IN DA HOUSE!!! Woot! =) On Good Friday He'll leave da house, then on Easter Sunday He'll ascend!

Heh anw, went to Far East and booked my apptmt for rebonding.. First time doing at this place, coz i'm getting fed up wit Kimage! I'll only go to Kimage for haircuts now, so as not to waste my membership card. Heh. Yupps so i'm doing my rebonding tml! Wanted to buy new shoes but bleah no time to look.. Val did her brows, we cam-whored a bit, bought a lovely hotdogBUN from Vill'age then went Starbucks(!) to chatchat =) Anw, you didn't realize this but Orchard Road is full of uncensored sex poses all over in public view! Think of the little kids! Val & I took photos of em, will show u soon =)

Saw edna there too =) Hey babe~ Didn't buy anything today.. Hahas. Anw, MSC's New Collections are out again!! This time it's Twiggy and Wonderland! Not bad not bad =) Oh yah the other day (Last Sunday) huihua came by wit my clothes again. Haha. And I went through my closet and gave my stuff to tong, who came over to my house.. Then we went down to Republic Poly for the NUS Voices concert.. Haha.. Yupp. Before that(on Sat 24/3) was the March Bday Babies party thingy at Marina Square!

Anw, the NEW CK One Summer is out!! And it smells DEEELICIOUS! Cherlurves~ haha I'm gonna buy it asap this time =) Heh. Peachy goodness!

Anw, my fave song of last week was Say It Right by Nelly Furtado.. This week I have 2 fave songs: Last Night by P Diddy & Keisha Coles and Lil' Star by Kelis! Awesome songs sia~ Sorry linz can't go clubbing wit ya tonight =( Hope you cheer up k.. We'll club tgt soon!

Anw! Cher wants to make May her fitness month and is looking for good friends to accompany her! Let's make this a detox and jian-fei-ing month! =) Cher intends to go swimming at least 3 times a week during the 1st 3 weeks of May and play bball if poss=) Who wants to come with!? Oh and Tanning in May as well =) Most prob tanning wit Val la.. Haha. Dun dare to appear in a bikini in front of any of the rest of you. Especially not the guys so don't even think about it.

Cherwantsnewshoes!! mrscherwangshaowei =) hee. CIAO!!

No comments: