Thursday, March 22, 2007

's been a looong looong time!

hehe the title of this entry alludes to a BLUE song! =)

anw! haha yea 's been a long time since i last event blogged properly eh? well, obvs the biggest news has to be my Lasik OP =) Yea well it was really scary and all, and I was nervous and freakin scared but the doctor was really good, calmed me down etc =) Heh. The Lasik Surgery Clinic rocks! Dr. Marc Tay rocks! =) My vision's recovering now, everything is so clear =) I wanna take good care of my eyes now so there'll be less Photoshop work and less bloggin etc =) Do understand =)

So spent my Sat resting at home, Sunday rested at home apart frm a brief trip out to church and dinner.. Mon went to sch! Thanks so much to ann dear who came to drive me to school! Coz i got to avoid dusty areas so cannot take my usual bus route, which includes a traipse through this uber dusty jungle-like railroad track thing.. Yea.. Heh. Went to sch, kept my shades on to protect my eyes(doctor's orders! hehe. love my shades tho).. Went tuition after tt.. Oh yah! On Sun right, Huihua came by my house wit my MSC purchases!! Weee~~ New gorgeous clothes =) Oh btw, MSC's new collections Mini Magic and Rock Chick are out!! People who are interested do check out MySecretCloset! Yepps. Anw yea wore an MSC dress to sch on Mon with a MSC belt =)

On a side note, I'm in DESPERATE NEED of NEW SHOOOEEESSS~~~ I'm so sick and tired of my shoes already haha. I miss my Batas (out of stock!! =(()

Anw tues also went school, shades on most of the time too =) haha. Didn't change shades though.. They're the most nondescript pair i have, haha. If not my shades would be screamingly AA! Hahas. Anw tues went sch for UGC only. OH YAH. MONDAY NO LESSON then we go school study only!!! Ann and I were like, sadded. Pfft. Anw, yah UGC was ok ok la.. Some game quiz thing.. Ok then after tt i went for tuition, then teru came to pick me up wit tong and drove us to my house.. Tong stayed over ytd! We had to pia exco stuff! But tong and I got caught up watching JIANG SHI.. Hehehe.

Anw, ytd had to call up all the so-called members of the club.. Didn't know we had SO MANY FRIGGING MEMBERS can?!?! Haha. Anw, really la! Oh btw tong when u read this, we still have the "uncontacted" ppl got to call leh! Anw, at least tong and I managed to churn out the prog sheet and name list by the deadline! Oh crap, just realized i dunno if i churned out the exco list yet. Plus i haven't do the minutes for the prev meeting!!! And there's sth i still need to do... WHAT IS IT?!?! How come i can't rmb!?!? Pls someone frm exco remind me what is it i still have to do?!?

Haha did I mention tt our first meeting was looong drawn and uneventful, kinda funny tt's all? Yea then after exco meeting we went KTV at Chevrons! Hahas. I love asses, we're like conspirators! We'd make the greatest triumvirate man. Speaking of asses -- ASSESBLOG ROCKS MY SOCKS!!! Haha. But of course, the link to assesblog is not gonna be up any time soon on this blog.. haha. It's meant to be an internal joke thing.. But i think anyone with half a brain and some IT-savvy will be able to find it sooner or later. Hahas.

This Sat is Esprimere Mar Bday Celeb and then Sunday is the NUS Voices performance we gotta go and spy on our *ahem* fellow Singing-clubbers of other schools. Haha. NUS got their CAC Voices, NTU has their Impresario, SMU got dunno what, SIM has Esprimere!! =) Yayy haha.


OH!!!! Just remembered what I've got to do!!! Crap. Exco! We have the esprimere logo to do and i need your t-shirt sizes for SIM Exco shirt! And I need to make new membership cards!!

Busybusybusy!

Will update properly soon! This girl has got to rest her eyes! Ciao darlings~

No comments: