Friday, March 30, 2007

little star

hey all~


long time no blog!


a lot of stuff to talk abt.. baking cake, going school, exco stuff, chalet comin up! but somehow, lost the mood, forgot what i wanted to blog abt heh

anw, I know this is late/old but omg i love WANG SHAO WEI and YAN XING SHU and XU MENG ZHE!!! AHHH~~~ My darling 183Club + a bit of 5566.. Haha. Coz I've been addicted to watching Tian Cai Chong Chong Chong on Youtube lately and there're several episodes featuring the 183 or the 5566 ppl. SUPER FUNNY!! =) I love em! Of course, the Fahrenheit episode was good too, haha made me realise that the Chen Yi Ru (aaron i think) is not bad haha.

Le sigh~

Anw, been poofing new songs! "Last night" by P Diddy is good. All Good Things by Nelly Furtado is also good! And many others tt i can't rmb haha. OH! And Little Star by Kelis!! Haha tt one's v nice! See the title of this entry! And my msn nick! Haha

Yupp. Dun think i have more to say at the mo. I'm super tired. Nite all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.