Sunday, April 22, 2007

理想情人。。。

哈哈!

阿福的blog已经描述了他们三个大男人喜欢在伴侣中看到什么characteristics...

ok i'll only blog partly in chinese when it will help me express my point k. haha =)


anw, i'm gonna blog abt the 5 characteristics (or more) i want in my guy =)

1) Physically - TALL!!! I quite tall leh, so a guy shorter than me cannot le la. Coz i'm into dependability, someone i can lean on, and the person gotta be taller than me then i can lean comfortably into his chest right???? =) And i like tan guys, who have funky hair and are rather built =)) Hehe. Gosh. Me drooling le. The face not too important. The look from far good can le. Best is tall until most of the time cannot see your face. Wahahahahaha. No la. You know why tall tan and muscular is good? Coz you will look fierce and strong. So your girl will feel v protected =)

2) Dependability - I want someone dependable! Someone who knows how to think for his future and is mature. Also, he has to look like he's in control of every situation.. Has to be sensible and all la. Just have to give the very 稳重 feeling lo.. Very steady, stable etc =) very 靠得住 hehe. Obviously coz I need someone to 靠 right? I carry a heavy burden as it is, good to have someone to sa jiao to =) 给我靠一靠!! hee

3) Witty - Meaning funny but in the SMART way. Not toilet humor/sexual humor all the time thankyouverymuch. Must be able to make me laugh and laugh at me! =) Of course WITH me also la haha. But i know, it's quite easy to laugh at me. haha. Then of course must be quite smart =) I like brains - it's sexy!

4) 疼我!! hahaha YUPP. Dun need to keep giving in. Just i dunno, occasionally do something sweet =) And must be willing to 靠 我, let me into his world =) Coz seriously, i think i can be a very good girlfriend. Ask my one n only ex. Wahahahaha. And all the other people whom i give advice to. I'm just so good. Wahaha.

5) Of course, must <3 me la =) No need to say one.


Other factors that are not a must but would help - good sense of style, good to family, get along well with my friends and family. IMPORTANT! Lollypop Kids should approve =) Lollypop kids include.. Err.. Full membership list later =) Anw, generosity would be good, and again i stress that looks are not v impt.. Haha. Consider the ppl i've "liked" before you'd know that my judgement of looks(Facial) is very very lenient. HAhahahaha. Anw, also must be able to let me trust him and also must trust me.. wah got a lot leh. But those 5 are basic ba.. hehe.

Who fulfills those requirements? Quan in Hana Kimi. WANGSHAOWEI fullstop. <3<3<3 Hehe. Anw recently watched an ep of Wangzibianqingwa on Channel U (it's repeating) and AHHH~~ Le sigh. SHAOWEI. SO CUTE! SIGH.


Okok so anw, LPK (Lollypop Kids) full membership! In case y'all dunno what LPK are, they're my close friends who belong in the elite "Cher's Close Friends" circle. These are ppl i consider my really good friends whom I will tell my probs to and always be there for =)

1)Val
2)Arh Ben
3)Tong
4)Suyee
5)Shui
6)Siying
7)Edna
8)Ann
9)Mad
10)Eve
11) Rahrah
12) Elves
13) Yarn
14) Linz
15)wenz
16) ganbee!
17) ahfu
18) lta
19) MICH!!!
20) Eunice!



Err.. Anyone i forgot? Anw yea this is the list updated as of 22 Apr 2007 lo.. Hehe. Who else who else? Hmmms.. Refresh my memory a bit k guys? =) LOVE!!


I'm feeling better le guys~


shaoweiii~~~ <3 =)

No comments: