Sunday, April 08, 2007

ONS SIA!

haha. make of the title what you will


anw, haven't blogged in ages AGES!!

Well, mostly i've got only the chalet stuff to update =) Ok on Sunday I rebonded my hair... Yupps.. Then went for gathering at er yi's house, managing to complete some of my 225 there since i got there early.. Then Monday went to school for Comms, then headed down to chalet!!!

Talking about the chalet - GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME IT WAS SO FUCKING FUN!!!! I can't remember when was the last time I had so much fun in my life hahas. Like sy said, it's as if esprimere is one big happy family =) Of course, it helps that tong was there =) Hehe. Will talk abt tong laters~ Anw, yea! It was freakin awesome. Sy, tong and ts did a lot of pre-chalet work, getting the food and stuff. On Thursday tong sy and I went to check out food prices at giant - damn shaggifying! Super super tiring! Anw, then tong and I did a lot of the paperwork stuff like prog sheet, food list, exco duties, attendance list, calling up & inviting ppl etc and dbl chking and confirming attendance and all~ Woohoo, sounds like a crap load of work. Oh and planning games, which was basically us koping game ideas frm Tian Cai Chong Chong Chong! Haha. The night before the chalet i basically pia-ed the Shen Bu Zhi Gui Bu Jue materials plus tong and i had a ball of a time scratching our heads thinking of how to trick ppl for Tiao Tiao Tempo! Hehehehehe =) Haha. Thankfully all the hard work paid off and the people enjoyed themselves! Haha everytime I plan something, it's obviously knowing that people enjoyed themselves that's the most important =) So anw, KUDOS to Esprimere exco 2006 as well as exco 2007! =)

Anw, more on chalet stuff - so the first night, everyone heard tt our prev prez Ah FU was gonna terrorize us in the middle of the night with some odd plan of his, so everyone was scheming amongst themselves how to prevent him frm entering. Haha to be honest i was kinda pissed that everyone was so -not- sporting la. I mean, amongst us girls. Haha just ask tong n sy, i kept scolding them abt not cooperating hahahaha. I guess i'm an adventure person ba =) But anw, first night was bbq nite! Alumni members as well as current members (but rarely-seen ones) turned up for this event! Heh. After some food (really fantastic curry frm tong and some beehoon frm sy! and of course bbq food but i didn't makan any of those lol), we carried on wit the games - UBER UBER FUN! =) I'm glad to note that everyone was uber sporting and cooperative =) Lots of gorgeous pics thanks to pro-photog Gary! Though I look super fug in those pics, i think the contentment I felt was written all over my face haha. Looking at the pics of the other ppl also cracks me up! Just so freakin hilarious! =) Anw, then after the games we all retreated into our rooms. I was unable to sleep coz well, sleeping arrangements weren't all tt good, plus also not sure whether or not ah Fu was gonna come kaqiao us. OH WAIT! Forgot to mention a very important detail! Ah Fu invited his 2 friends Jessica and.. wait for it.. SHIRLEEN!!! Hahaha. YEA! And they were supposed to be his spies for the night to infiltrate the girls and force us to open the doors in the middle of the night tt kinda thing!

So anw yea I was having a ball of a time calling SHIRLEEN and saying hi and stuff. Hahas. So fun!! Same name, diff spelling =) It was fantastic. Heh

So anw yea then coz of not-too-good sleeping arrangement, i went out to attempt to sleep on the sofa, but the friggin handrest was too hard and too high! So i heard shirleen and jessica in Teru and Tai An's room so I went over to seek refuge! Then in their room, they were playing their guitars and singing, then I wasn't able to sleep coz they kept singing wrongly lol then i had to get up and sing correctly for them LOL. No la. Just all fun and games. Haha. Yah so cldn't sleep. THEN ah fu, at 5am, FINALLY got away from the mahjong table nx door and came over to ask if jess and shirleen wanted to continue with the plans for the night. Then they kept hemming and hawing so no go that night la! Then ah fu decided to strum UBER loudly on his guitar and sing silly obnoxious loud songs with lyrics like "KI LAI LIAO! KI LAI LIAO!" Super funny la! but wah liew! Wah kao. How to sleep like tt. Hahas! Somemore the next day I wanted to wake up early and pia down to sch can!? So in the end i gave up and went out to the sofa again, this time bringing wit me 2 towels koped frm Tai an and Teru's room. Finally fell asleep at ard 6+am, woke up when Marisa tugged at my feet at 830am. SUPER SHAGGED. Found out tt huiching wasn't going to school so no ride to tag along, so I bathed and went down to sch.

After sch tt day, went straight back to chalet again. Had lots of fun cycling, visiting the Aranda CC wit Litong-jie, our newly acquainted friend - she's the auntie who runs the convenience store at Aloha Loyang =) Now she's one of our kang taos. Hehe. She's so uber uber nice! On the first day she gave tong& i this free big bowl of chicken mushroom soup tt she made herself. OMG it was FREAKING DELICIOUS. AMBROSIA SIA!!! Wah seh. Anw yea then the next day she brought us over to Aranda to see see. Haha. Anw this was my first time riding the 2-ppl bike leh. A bit stressful being in front heh. Anw, excessive cycling tt day caused my bum to almost rupture hahaha. Blue-black everywhere and blistered hands! OUCH! And worst thing is - it caused me to miss my bike tremendously =( SIGH.. Can still remember the day my bike was stolen. And my dad decided not to buy me a new one. (There are still 2 more bikes in my house la but wtf the mountain bike is my bro's (since MY mb was stolen) and the other one is the low-rider kinda bike, not shiok one)

Anw, enough waxing nostalgic.. So during aftnn cycling, the asses got slightly lost coz of tong's insistence tt we take what wenfu declared to be the "da4 lu4 shortcut".. We got TERRIBLY LOST. Cycled all the way to Pasir Ris drive 3 and the train station etc! Hahahahahhahahahas. Dunno la. Anw yea then Aranda then went back to chalet for our Steamboat dinner! =) K then after dinner we cycled a bit then played Shen Bu Zhi Gui Bu Jue then we went out for cycling! Night cycling! Haha then after we all jumped on the bandwagon then we realized that it was in ahfu's plan all along to get us to go night cycling! It was, apparently, a build-up to his zheng3ren2xing2dong4 tt night!!! Wah kao! So we all went cycling to some haunted locations in the vicinity, but save for Lucas's weird name-calling incident, we didn't have many weird things happen.. Eventually we went to cycle ard the park, and I managed to sit at the back of the 2-person bike for once!!! Wah! First time sia! And it's damn good coz the stress on ur bum is not as bad as being on the mbs! Haha. But suay is that I had to sit behind either Wenfu or Tai An, both of whom had distinct BO after sweating so much hahahahha. I was complaining and complaining la! And then ahfU decided to threaten to fart!! Hahaha. He and his obssession wit farting! Always say wanna fart in my face! Bleah

Yepps so after night cycling, wenfu carried out his plan. Us girls were shut in one room while the guys were shut in another. Then we were sort of briefed on the night's activities - Mission X! Apparently we were captured by enemies and had to devise certain codes with each other and make sure we completely trust each other and everything! Tell you, it sounded so exciting! We plan plan plan, codes a bit complex somemore hahahahahhahahahaha I think we were all thinking got to go and complete several missions and turn our backs on our teammates etc! Y'know like night hike wit torches and backpacks that kinda stuff. In the end it was some blindfolded walk in a caterpillar formation all over the Aloha Loyang compound wahahhaha. But it was fun anw =) They kept feeding us weird food and splashing water on us. ICE COLD water. Hahas. But fun!

Anw then we got back and had the mini-handover ceremony and a sorta debrief thing =) Then limbor cooked for us!!! Delicious nia~ (Btw in case you're getting confused - wenfu = ahfu = ah hock = limboonhock = limbor, capisce? All these names refer to ONE person. Later you think chalet very happening got dunno how many thousand ppl lol) Oh in total the people who stayed over all 3 nights amounted to around, 10? More or less la. Tt's why in the end not enough space to sleep also hehe.

Shan't talk abt Wed le. Haha

Anws from the chalet experience - I've discovered a lot of stuff. I've realized that i've got some really true friends that I can trust with all my life. For eg during the "planning time" of Mission X, tong and I knew that we could trust each other no matter what. I know that I can trust tong wit my life! =) And anw, tt got me to think about the friends I have and who I could trust enough to place my safety in their hands! And here is a list!

Tong
Arh Ben
Val
Linz
Shui
Ann


Ok ok a short list only la coz I was thinking of it and I realized tt i basically trust the majority of my friends, just tt the ppl listed above are ppl I really really really trust and I know i can count on them, y'know? I wanted to put siying in too but dunno leh. Haha. XYZ you hear me? I dunno leh!? Wanna convince me a bit!? Hahahahs.

Anw on Wed teru was sending the north-west ppl home, which was me ahfu and lucas... Then I had to sit between the 2 big guys at the back seat coz teru had to pick up his sis la. Then I dunno i was just thinking thinking and I realized tt, (no special meaning to this la pls) some ppl, I really have complete and utter faith in their characters. Like ah fu. It's like, the feeling I get is tt he's a nice guy through and through! And he knows how to think and watch out for the safety of others, in other words he's very you3 fen1 cun4. Another person I feel is a very nice guy (frm Esprimere) is Tingfeng. Very very nice! No ulterior motives tt kinda feeling y'know. Other ppl whom i feel are nice - LTA is actually rather nice haha. Even though sometimes he can be rather crude, i feel that he's generally a nice person! TS is also another nice guy. But ts is a bit ahda ahda. Hahahahaha. Teru - generally a nice friend, in fact, a good friend, but tends to make us feel that he has motives for doing things. Teru i know you'll feel offended or what when I say this, but this is really how we feel la. You are nice as a friend, but sometimes we feel tt u do things wit motive!! And if you know that you do do things for reasons that are not so generous, then dun feel offended coz we're just pointing out facts.

Anw most of my guy friends are my guy friends for some ulterior motive or another -

Kor and I got close coz of.. well shall I not say

ER! I don't think i have any other guy friends! Hahahahaha. Oh junyi(di) and I got close.. Long ago.. Haha kinda drifted le. So no count..

Arh Ben and I are close - no ulterior motive in this friendship. Tt's why i know we can trust each other. Heh. thanks ben - i know you read this silently =) I MISS YOOOUU~~~ Hehe.


Since we're doing shoutouts, lemme shoutout to MICH - OMG GIRL! I haven't heard from you in freaking AGES!!! Pls meet up soon can? I miss you v bad!!

Yarn - hey girl! I miss chatting wit you and we need to go out properly once ok?

Val - I got ur letter today sweetie! Writing a reply ASAP! =)

XYZ - I MISS YOU!!

Sysweets - heh. just in case you thought i wasn't gonna mention you - hey dearie =) I've realized tt i've been scolding you very much recently abt ur pessimism and whatnot, I guess I just find it difficult to understand why you give up on yourself so easily. Maybe it's coz I don't know how it feels like to be in your shoes. Maybe if I were you I'd react the same way or maybe even worse. But I want you to know that you have a whole bunch of friends who care for you and will be behind you all the way no matter what you want to do - only if it's going to be good for you! If you can feel our love for you, then hopefully you can convert some of that into love for yourself=) You're beautiful, just like the (healthy) people you admire, maybe even more so than them! So please dear, learn to love yourself. Be strong *huggs* PS are you running out of Cheressence yet? Tell me k! I make refill quick quick! ;)

Everyone and anyone else. Laters~

No comments: