Friday, April 20, 2007

friends...

cher has been very short tempered lately


and would like to apologise to her two darling asses tong n sy. been flaring up at you all more often than i've ever done in my life. sorry darlings. i still love you all. but sometimes, i can't handle both of your problems at the same time. i'm really sorry darlings. i thought i was but i've just realized that i can't be superwoman/superfriend.

i think that the root of this problem is because recently (a few weeks back) i had kinda a bit of problems that i didn't let you all know. (i told shui, val and ann only i think..) or maybe i did but i didn't impress upon you guys the severity of the issue, so it was very quickly brushed over without concern. so with my problems laying the foundation, your problems quickly compounded and added to the weight and after awhile the cracks began to show and i spent many nights just tearing for no reason.

the reason for letting you all know all this is just so that you guys will understand why i've been flaring up at you 2 recently. hopefully you understand and don't take it to heart. i swear i'll try to get myself back to normal soon. promise.


cher's been feeling angsty lately

and she's realized that a lot of her friends are really kinda self-centred creatures. apart from val, i don't wanna name names coz val already knows it's her. anw, these friends are content to let loose all their problems but tend to linger over them, indulge in their self-pity etc. so that when i'm pouring out my problems, or attempting to, nothing gets in.

i don't even want to complain about this anymore. if cher can't be a good listener for her friends, then cher is nothing very much at all.



i've tried so hard to support all of you,
i guess i just can't

i think i need a break
let me be selfish for one day
please
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks arh ben for listening today. even though it was just a really short while in the taxi and at carl's junior, at least you listened. Today i rattled on and on about my problems and he even managed to pry out of me something that's been hurting me for awhile. Arh ben, thanks. I didn't know you had the same prob too. It's good to know that someone else understands. I thought it was only in my family that this happened. Everyone else seems to have such good relationships with their siblings if they have any. I dunno. But thanks dear, i had a good time today =) Sorry about all that money though. And all the food I wasted!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blog more another time. must try to find my strong facade again.

No comments: