Monday, April 30, 2007

siggghhh...

ohwells

lost my precious notes for my fic. just when i'd set my mind to finish the first 5 chapters this week, i realzied i completely lost my notes. GRRRR. very very very devastated. all my character bios and plot layouts and everything! sighh

official start of fitness month is on Wed 020507! Who wanna go Badminton wit me? SIYINGZI!! Badminton on Wed? CAn? Please dear? Haha can u be my fitness buddy? You're the best candidate le dear! Haha u live near enough =) unofficial start date was last Friday - bballed wit the Esprimere ppl - lta, darryl BRUDDER, ts and tong! =) funfunfun=) but my skills are rusty. needa brush up le. i miss my bball brudders (no math gang!)

oh yea forgot to mention tt exams are more or less over. i'm officially having my hols =) save for MGQ paper on Thurs, i'm free as a bird! =) so more meetup sessions available! =) meetup sessions wih sports as a focus will be given priority ranking =) yupyup so bring it on! =)

anw, been spending past few days hanging wit esprimere ppl and giving tuition. brother came back frm confinement week in BMT. sian. he's going back in tml.


Been watching Heroes!! ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS.


Alright blog more soon. Trying to re-plan/redo fic. Sigh

No comments: