Thursday, April 19, 2007

lalala

hmm~

ohwells. dunno what to blog abt... spending lots of time wit esprimere ppl lately.. heh. thursday - lta's bday - 22 sabos for the 22 year old. Funfun. But kenna sabo-ed myself at Mr. Bean =( The silly video on youtube. Thank goodness i don't link wenfu. haha..

finally most of the assignments due are completed already. we're hurtling towards the end of this sem! i really can't wait. classes have been booked for nx sem already - CAME got the best classes! =) Heh. Thanks anita~ So we've got a slack sem comin' up! Yay. Well, considering that the rest of the unis will be having hols during our slack sem, i think it's not say very good la but at least it's better than a full sem!

was contemplating changing to taking music though. I miss the touch of my piano. Haven't tuned it in ages. My standard totally dropped to Grade 5 standard already la. And my sight-reading is totally -__-""

I MISS PIANOOOO~~

Sigh.


Aaanw.. Been busy taking up more tuition.. Thanks to peiwen, i've got 2 good lobangs, then my current student (T)'s friend wants me to give her tuition too. I feel bad coz i've turned down T and her family's other lobangs a few times already. Haha. They keep asking me to tutor more ppl =( Feel so bad. But nx sem i shd be able to handle more la..

Anw, to understand what I'm like as a tutor, here's a sample of the top 3 things i say during lessons:

1) "Hurry up, don't waste time and do your work!"
2) "Shut up and do your work."
3) "I'm not going to talk to you till you finish this page"

Haha so sad right?? Hahahhahaha. Other common things I say are "Stop stoning and do your work!", "How was your ting xie?", "You do finish this page i give you a short break"

Common things my students say. Top 3:

1) "Teacher, did you watch High School Musical?" (WTF is with this show? All my kids are obssessed with it and have asked me this question 30 times each at least!!)
2) "Teacher, what time we finish?"
3) "Teacher can i have a break?"

Other common things they say "Teacher, I'm so tired" (My response is usually "Shut up and do your work" or "What can I do about that?"

Haha. Surprisingly, with such a horrid teacher like me, funnily enough my students have become clingy. I'm their longest teacher to date - they've fired all their prev teachers coz they "don't like" the teachers. All 3 of them leh! Funny.


Anyways, I've just taken up what I like to think of as my contribution to society - charity tuition service. Heh. Coz my student from the school i used to teach at asked if i can continue helping them with Eng (last year i spent quite some time out of work helping them every weekend with their Eng) So yea, this is my charity case - helping out my ex 3/9 and 3/4-ers wit their eng.. Haha. They now going to take O levels le, seeing them take the initiative and having the eagerness to actually come for this makes me feel very gratified. So yea =) Happy!



Alright. Tml going to some talk wit Arh Ben! Wooh. Haven't met the wolf in ages!! Hehe. Hopefully it'll be fun! =) And hopefully i get some really good tips! Haha.


Man. anw. back to youtube to see more of my dear shaowei =) He's so frigging funny n cute! Le Sigh~ yummyumm!

No comments: