Saturday, June 23, 2007

continuation.... NOT!

haha

today was like, a super wasted trip for me la! i'm at tong's house now.. haha. was supposed to do these things today:

10am: siying come my house, we go for breakkie
1pm: meetup with the spree organizer to collect my shoes
3pm: Tuition wit T
5pm: Lector's Duty at Church

Then... Siying came my house.. i let her watch edna and i's birthday video for her.. we went for breakfast... Then i bought the rest of the asessment books for the kids.. Then went to take train. When I was at about Commonwealth, i managed to download the spree person's number and msged her to confirm our meetup, then she said she CMI so like.. I was like -__-"" I was going all the way down to harbourfront already.. and when she replied i was already at Tiong Bahru... Sian. So i got off at Outram Park (on the off-chance that she might actually be able to make it..) then anw called my tuition kid to confirm tt i was going there at 3pm.. Then they cancelled... Rescheduled.. So decided to call up tong ask whether i can go her house (the other day i told her i'd be around the area mah).. haha. before tuition was cancelled i also chked wit siying whether can go her house.. nearer my tuition place mah~ then her sis sick so can't go her house.. then i called ahfu to ask where to buy my Ipod charger.. since i was in the area... then it was supposed to be at funan... so i could also go down city hall if i wanted to... but anw.. sian diao of traveling all over with all the heavy stuff in my bag so.. haha. decided to go down to tong's place..

so yea i'm here now.. we slacked around abit =) did some cca stuff.. then i think now we're going to record some songs le.. hehe. see you all sooon~

No comments: