Tuesday, June 26, 2007

just random

haha. HELLO ALL...

arh ben mentioned he was "pissed" that he had to find out about my HK trip from my blog, that i never told him. or something to that extent. *oops*. hehehe sorry ben!!!! I really was too busy!! Haha see you soon alright!

Anyways. Been uber busy as usual. Right now i'm rushing Esprimere stuff. Finishing up the registration form and the package displays. Lookit the pretty bg i made =)




Isn't it pretty? haha. Yea well. Made it as the bg for the flyer.. but it's "too colorful" lol. I'll use it for other purposes then!=) *sighs in happiness at the prettiness* HAhahaha. Ok. BHBness overflowing! I gotta go print stuff, and study for Barnett tml le. I don't think i'll be doing much of the latter. SIGH. Maybe try to remember some stuff tml. I'll try to study R&V now la.. BYE!

More updates soon ok. Just too busy at the mo!

No comments: