Friday, June 22, 2007

urgh!

this may or may not be the long exhaustive blog entry i promised previously. depends on whether or not i can finish it in what, ten minutes? hmm. haha. anw, let's see where i last stopped.

alright i stopped on Saturday, where apparently i had a free day to myself! Yea tt day my silly period came, and compounded with diarrhoea, i was a walking pile of shit la ok. So i tried to swop my lector reading duty with other lectors but cld not, so let the first reader do my job for me. Felt bad though. Grr. Anw, slacked off on Sat =) It was a great feeling (cramps aside). Then family came over for gatherin - i brought little yangyang out to the pasar malam near lot one =) Then we took the train to yew tee then took the bus back home =) Silly little boy is growing so fast! Luckily i can still carry him =D

Alright. Sunday. All i have written down on my organizer for this Sunday was "church" and a tick. So yea i guess all I did was go for church and family stuff. Nothing much! Which means i really did have a nice relaxing weekend to recharge i guess! Oh wait. Had to pia project stuff. Got the surveys done for the 202 project - asked my relatives to do them when they were at my place. Yep. And pia-ed other stuff, which I can't rmb. Mainly cca stuff (t-shirt design? website?) and projects (202 and 205. SIANN)

Alright. On to Monday. I went for 3 tuitions - k then s then J... Then cancelled on T, went back home to bathe and change, made it down to Town EARLY for my BAS Audition! Hahaha it was a really interesting experience =) The auditions were really slack though. I think there were hundreds and hundreds of ppl (altogether the auditions were split into 3 days. A total of 400+ contestants this year). Anyways, this audition was slack coz the judges were only weeding out ppl who cldn't sing at all. So if you can carry a tune (i.e. pitching) then you got in. So easy nia. So yea, tong & I got it. I was quite a nervous wreck though! Worried! And went off tune! Estella was my judge (wooohoo!) then after tt i asked her how i did and about my song choice and all and she said tt the song choice did not showcase my vocals to their best and tt it was a shaky performance. Haha. Yea man i was so nervous. We were supposed to intro ourselves and our song and i went in and said "Hi I'm cherlynn, the song i'll be singing is Crazy For You by Madonna. I chose this song because it's a very nice song and Madonna sang it, so it's nice". LIKE HELLO!?!?!?! How much more retarded could i get?!? Hahahahahaha. Anw yea, so i sang tt song. And got through. Haha. It was like, 2 mins? And got through liao?! Waited there for an hour plus for 2 mins to sing and then get through. Haha

So anyways, my second round will be held on the 28th of June at 7pm at International Building Partyworld. Friends are allowed to come down and support as this will be a stage performance!!! So I need SUPPORTERS!!!! So far xyz is comin down, ann also if i'm not wrong. I haven't really confirmed wit ppl yet. I must confirm soon! Hehe. PS: Tong also made it in, and we saw a lot of ppl we knew there. Woohoo. The singing world is damn small man. Anw, a lot of good singers. I'm worried I can't get into finals! Don't even talk abt finals, I'm worried i can't even make it past the second round!!! Grr!

Alright. Tuesday was lessons.. And rehearsal in between lessons. Then 202 meeting for awhile, or was it 205? anw, then after tt went to halo. XYZ was in school to crash! Haha. Alright. Then Wednesday.. Overslept coz I was just too bloody tired and so missed my Lasik Review, cancelled my freaking 4 tuitions for that day and went to school for CCA meeting (and small part of 202 meeting) Sian. Alright. Then Thursday, went for 205 midterms and lesson. Then lunchtime was BREAK! - PERFORMANCE!!! So you guys can see the vids below haha. I zao-xia-ed on Silent All These Years dammit. But I knew it was comin la. Haha. Totally couldn't breathe by then. Alright then 202 was comms project presentation. Then after tt the esprimere ppl went to celebrate at Pizza Hut, the bastards. I sang 4 songs, cancelled tuition for meetings, walked around with the boards, designed the "pamphlets", brought siying to help design stuff, made one of the boards and didn't even get to eat while ppl who did absolutely nothing but turn up and watch got to eat the free food which some other of us slaved for. Life is unfair. FUCKing unfair.


Anyways, I went to drop off assessment books and homework and my various tuition kids' places because I'd been skipping tuition so much and i was going overseas so i dumped off their bunch of homework to make sure they'd do sth constructive during the break and tt their parents don't complain. Yea so after tt i went home to attempt to pack my luggage. And dunno why had to stay online for quite long. Some weird cca stuff or project stuff la. Bleah.

Nx day - flew off to hong kong! YAAAAYYYY~~ I wasn't really looking forward to this holiday coz, as i'd earlier complained about, it screwed up my entire schedule, forcing me to cancel even more tuitions and miss 2 of my lectures, and basically i was being forced to take a break, because if I didn't go, I wouldn't have cancelled my stuff and I'd be working exhaustively. So anw, i was really stressed as I left la, kept thinking about how i was gonna clean up the mess i'd left behind (i'm referring to my schedule) but anw, left and on the plane ride, (we flew Cathay) I started to relax coz there weree just so many freaking good movies on offer! CX Rocks haha. So i had a tough choice between some Stephen Chow comedy, Ghost Rider and Music n Lyrics. I chose M&L eventually and am bloody glad i did =)

alright will continue this update later. expect a plethora of pics =) i'm talking to michdearest now =D So long le. Miss her =D And i've got to go off for tuition. Will blog later!!

Anyways - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST XYZ!!!! (9th time!!) HEE

No comments: