Saturday, June 09, 2007

dying!

urgh!


sorry for not blogging for so long. for those of you who know.. I've been dying recently! Utterly swamped with stuff! Let's see..

Alright the last time I event-blogged it was up till the recording @ Sitong's house thing.. Alright..

The Sunday after tt: Esprimere meeting - woohoo~ I love our new slogan and logo (ahem of course la i design one. the logo. a hhahaha. and the membership card. n poster. n tshirt(ts draw i digitize k) etc!) Our upcoming publicity campaign is gonna be BANGIN!!! Woohoo~ Anw, long tiring meeting @ J8 tt sunday.. Then went cousin's house for gathering. Yup..


Monday 280507: Went for tuition then meeting i THINK. Can't really rmb..
Tuesday 290507: Went for school... Had meeting during lunch break.. Darling XYZ came down to meet up and then we went to Halo bar for ktv... XYZ and I came up with our NAME. Will fill you guys in on this soon when it's all done up and official =)
Wednesday 300507: Had lesson at 2pm, then went for tuition at 6pm thereabouts..
Thursday 310507: VESAK DAY! Had 2 tuitions in the morn then had meeting about noticeboard wit the Exco girls! =) EXCO GIRLS ARE SUPER PRODUCTIVE =D We did 3 proposed designs so our mr president could choose, then went around buying materials and checking out prices for future needs all in about 2hours PLUS. WE ROCK.
Friday 010607: Went for two tuitions. Haha. Boring? Nope DAMN TIRING.
Saturday 020607: Did up notice board in school wit exco. SPENT LIKE HALF A DAY THERE! XYZ came to help out =) As in, she was supposed to meet me then we were supposed to go tong's house (wit tong) for MJ session wit MidhelleDher but someone PANGSEH EARLY IN THE MORNING haha so we a bit no mood so stayed to do notice board till we were all DAMN BLOODY TIRED. The guys left earlier to go buy mats and cushions etc then the girls finished up the board.. Then left me tong suyee and xyz then suyee had to go home, tong and i at first wanted to meet the guys for chevron ktv after dinner but sian so anw siying and I left for my house to dump our stuff and looksee at some stuff before going to Lot 1 to meet GEYLANGSTAR AH SEET HUITZE hahaha. We were supposed to have a nice little reunion-ish dinner wit edna as well but edna cmi so yup. Anw we had dinner at Ya Kun then went to my house and did a lotta bimbotic stuff! Then the 2 ladies helped me get a Pedi done in Barbie Pink! Haha. Just bought tt color from Sasa. Anw yea then they left my house at abt 11+..

Sunday 030607: This is the start of the series of hectic days that left me KO. 11am, went to church, after church went straight down to town to help tong shop for her KL performance things.. WAH KAO FUCKING TIRING. FREAKING FREAKING TIRING. Then at 3+pm we had to rush down to LeeWeiSong for our workshop thingy... Saw Estella. LOL. Damn funny la. Then anw after tt went to buy all the stuff tong needed then i had to rush down to my Godma's house for dinner.. Then my cousin came to stayover at my house and we ended up talking talking talking and playing around wit d comp n piano till abt 230am.. Then I went to my room to PIA 205 assignment. Pia until 330am like tt then give up, went to sleep, woke up at 7am, continued pia-ing 205.. Left house at 830am..

Monday 040607: Arrived at school for lesson rather on-time... Haned up essay.. Then 1230nn had COM202meeting.. Then 230pm had Exco meeting about orientation stuff.. Decided on our presentation method for the UOL and RMIT orientations. Damn funny haha. Ok then went down for tuition.. Went home, dunno why also i was pia-ing something or what la but slept damn late again.. 230am? Anw, went to sleep late.

Tuesday 050607: Woke up to feel my hp vibrating under my back. 2 new msgs. Time: 10:27AM KNNBCCB!!! The 2 msgs were frm maddie n ann asking if i was coming for lesson. SIAN! Anw, rushed down to sch, met siying at 1145am, had lunch, went for com 202meeting at 1245pm, COM202 started at 2pm, then after tt went for tuition at 6pm, met Edna at Lot 1 at 715pm, shopped around Lot 1 Popular, then went to the Pasar Malam to get dinner stuff.. Met val there too.. Edna and I went to my house for dinner (we had arranged to meet while seeing Val was coincidental, just in case u are confused).. Edna left my house at 11plus pm.. I went to sleep when I felt my body crashing and i was shivering with fever at abt 2am. I was so utterly shagged.

Wednesday 060607: Cancelled the morning tuition.. Cancelled the late aftnn tuition.. Was feeling damn sick.. Feverish and damn headache-ish. Medicine didn't help. Sian. So went out for the early afternoon tuition. Came home and tried to rest. Ended up sleeping without even bathing first from 730pm to 1130pm like tt.. Woke up, felt damn mucky so went to bathe.. Went downstairs to study for COM205 midterms the nx day and let hair dry in warmer conditions.. Went to sleep at 2am..

Thursday 070607: Was late for morning lecture by about 40mins. Sian. So had to wait for after break to go back in. Have decided that Prof B hates me. HATES me! Haha. Will tell u all all about the network analysis lecture later when I'm feeling less hectic/stressed. Then CAME had a nice leisurely(sorta) lunch where I was suffering from HORRIBLE DIARRHOEA the entire day(i think it was just an aftermath of my sickness the day before) - could only sit still for 20mins before having to rush to toilet tt kind. And the diarrhoea is the wet icky BOMB kind. Sigh. Anw, after tt went for COM205 Midterms - easier than expected but also trickier than expected.. Hopefully will do well ba. After midterms, group gathered to do group progress report. After tt was done i went to talk to Prof B abt sth (will elaborate later!) then went off to meet siying at the KAP bus stop whereupon i hopped onto her bus 171 and we headed for town! We had a nice time talking non-stop, people-watching etc =) And window-shopping coz we were broke ppl lol.
After tt we went to Chinatown area where we were supposed to join her boyfriend and her another friend for Ksession... But we were early so we went to Kster to sing first (at Lucky Chinatown) and SIAN we KNN KENNA CHEATED. Sigh. Broke ppl cannot be too gian.. Haha. Anw then met up with her bf Colin and their friend Weibin then sing sing sing lor. THEN halfway through our good friend TONG called me up to help her buy some last min stuff. SUPER URGENT like tt. So I left the karaoke place around 1030pm to meet tong, we huffed and puffed around Chinatown, managed to get Eunice to loan her $50(funds transfer, ppl!) coz neither she nor I had money. We put that $50 to good use - cabbed down to Val's to borrow the items tong needed. THANKS VAL. Then after tt we cabbed home, dropping me off first then tong. DAMN SIAN. Arrived home then showered and slept. I think.

TODAY 080607: PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!! Managed to go for all 4 of my tuition lessons today! K at 11am-12nn, S from 12nn to 1330hrs, J from 1430hrs to 1630hrs, then T from 1700 to 1830 hrs. WOOHOO. I rock! No meals of course. Damn good dieting method. Came home for dinner, met 202Project ppl online.


Now I can pause to breathe. Thank goodness I am like, FREE tml and Sunday!!!! YAYY!!! Pls ppl don't ask me out these 2 days. I badly need the break. If you desperately wanna see me, come to my house. Doors are always open. Tml I have to finish up Esprimere website stuff as well as 202Proj stuff and send to william(from sim) then go do my reading at church, then come home for gathering. Sunday shd be quite free ba.. HOWEVER:

Note my upcoming schedule:
11JUNE2007: BAS Competition Audition
12JUNE2007: 202ProjectDUE + Break!performance rehearsal
13JUNE2007: LASIK 3RD REVIEW
14JUNE2007: COM202MIDTERMEXAM, BREAK!LunchtimePerformance, COM205 project DUE
15JUNE to 19JUNE: FLYING OFF TO HONGKONG. (Which i don't really wanna go for KNN coz it bloody DESTROYED my schedule!!!!!!)

And the above schedule only lists important stuff. It completely excludes lessons and tuitions, of which i have arranged like this:

11JUNE: 11amK 12nnS 2pmJ, 430pmT (then evening audition)
12JUNE: 9amCOM205, 2pmCOM202, (then rehearsal)
13JUNE: 10amLASIKREVIEW, 2pmJ, 430pmT, 630pmK, 730pmS
14JUNE: -let's not even go there-

15June i got to leave in the morn la! Have u ever heard of being coerced into going overseas for a vacation? Well you're looking at a real live example now. DAMMIT. I BLOODY HAVE TO MISS ONE DAY OF PERFORMANCE, GOODNESS KNOWS HOW MANY TUITIONS, AND ONE MORE GEORGEBARNETT LESSON!!!!! Now you know why he hates me!?!?! I tried to explain to him why I have to miss this lesson on Tues 190607 and he was all black face and everything. WHATEVER MR. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO AN ASIAN COUNTRY.


Wah kao. I'm damn like WTF here. Anw. Now you all know why I'm dying?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio-ing ppl makes things easier =) Shit. DIarrhoea AGAIN. Ciao all (ps my period just came. SHIT)

No comments: