Friday, June 29, 2007

made it=)

alright =)

just now (or ytd) was the Preliminary Rounds aka first round after auditions for the BAS.. Haha. Good news! I made it through!! Wooohoo~ Means nx round is like quarter finals liao. Standard will be getting tougher! *nervous* I must work on the STAR quality liao... SIGHHH.. Anw, SPECIAL THANKS to the darlings who showed up - SIYINGZI, TONG, VAL, ANN, TERU and VAL'S FRIEND XIAO HUI. Haha. Though val, xh and ann had to leave before I sang.. haha. Thanks lots to the "spiritual" support (as put across by kor) from the ppl who cldn't make it - EDNA, KOR, ARH BEN, ANDY, SUYEE, MADDIEE, SHUI, etc =) Thanks guys. I felt your spirits=D

According to tong and xyz, i was the best performer for the night =D Haha. That should give you an idea of the standard. I think there were just v few performers who had good voice control and qualiity + stagewind. So yea.. Thanks LOTS to TONG who helped me a lot with my stagewind bit =D.

I've chosen my next song, more or less. Will let you all know soon. For this round, i sang Zhi Shao Hai You Ni by Sandy Lam. Freaking practiced it 5 times everyday at least for 2 weeks! To get ready! Sigh. Thank goodness i made it in. THANK GOD =)


Next round will be on Thursday, 2 Aug 2007 at 7pm. A lotta ppl have said they'll be there le =) Thanks guys! Tag to let me know if you can make it =) Be prepared to stay throughout the night alright? Oh yah and tong they all had to pay an entrance fee to sit and watch.


damn tired. will blog about other stuff soon alright =) (actually, can't rmb what is the other thing i wanted to blog abt. siannn. haha. ciao all!)

No comments: