Monday, October 22, 2007

all geared up..

for yet another miserable week ahead...

i can utterly foresee a dreary and miserable week ahead for myself le.. it definitely hasn't gotten off to a good start. ah, fei4 hua4 shao3 shuo1 le... let me get down to business, like recounting the happy stuff =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyways, here are pics of events in recent weeks, namely the SIM Wellness Wk combined performance between Singing&Guitar clubs.. I sang a total of 4 songs onstage - Hotel California by The Eagles, All You Wanted by Michelle Branch, Ai Ru Chao Shui by idunnowho wit JL and More Than Words by Extreme wit Gerald.. Here are the pics =) Click on them for larger version!



Gorgeous Sam Lee and myself =)



Gerald and I!



Beautiful bee and i!



D.bro and his funny face!



Lovely Wenz and i! =)


Heh yepyep... Now here are pics of Val's bday! Again, click on them for the larger version! =)




Myself and Shumina! She looks utterly lovely =) I like this pic=D



JL, Myself and Shumina! (Shumina save this pic man! In future you're gonna find it v valuable if/when jl becomes a superstar! wahahahahah)



The NJ ppl =) wahaha.



Yummylicious swensen's cookies n cream ice cream cake! =)



And thus begins the camwhoring...



and camwhoring...



aaand camwhoring...



it's getting ugly...



CAMWHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE! Wahahaha.


PS: I still like my hair. But it's getting messy. Wahaha


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! On to event blogging abt today! Coz I'd already blogged abt ytd (Sat) right? So anws, this morn I woke early, made it just in the nick of time to do my 9am reading at church, hung wit mom and the canteen ppl like aunty esther and kat for awhile after the mass was over, then i left for home.. Went to sleep coz the wind was just tickling me and closing my eyes. Lol. I fell asleep on my still-unmade bed. Wahaha. Then woke up late for tuition, and knn (*&%$ kenna my cramps.. Sian.. Then went to eat medicine then went for tuition, after tuition I went home to eat dinner tt my parents dabaoed for me.. My parents had a wedding dinner to attend and they asked for permission to bring my bro, who was flying off later to Taiwan for 3 weeks..

So anw, after dinner I went to meet my student (from the sch i used to teach at) at Yew Tee Mac's.. Helped him wit his Eng for awhile, then we went down to Fajar mac's to meet another 2 of the boys.. Haha. Ok so d ppl there were Steven, Greg and Howie (i insist on spelling his name like this)... Wahaha. It was UBER FUNNY CAN!!! These 3 silly gangsters arh! Wah liew.. Damn funny. But I'm quite proud of them. Their standard of Eng has improved a lot!!! Actually they were quite ok all the while, but they are more familiar with how to use their vocabulary appropriately now.. Wah but it was damn funny. They were studying for chemistry (which i'm abysmal at) then we were discussing reduction and oxidation and how it was abt gaining or losing electrons and shit.. Then there was this discussion abt this qn:

K2 + 2Br --> 2K+Br-


Sth like tt la! Then it was super funny coz at first me steven and howie said v confidently tt it was a reduction. Then after tt we chked answers then KNN it was actually an oxidation! Then we understood why it was an oxidation so tried to explain to greg. DAMN FUNNY CAN. Howie was all like, coz you lose an electron! You lose an electron! Then Greg was like, "but just now u tell me lose electron is reduction!" Then all of a sudden Steven was like "No it's coz you got 2 electrons to spare" Then all of us looked at him and burst out laughing!!! Wahahaha. Then like we stopped laughing and kept trying to explain the oxidation thing, then Steven kept going "No seriously trust me, it's just because you have 2 electrons to spare.... Lack of 2 electrons... etc.." WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DAMN FUNNY me, greg and howie just kept laughing i tell ya!


Then I kept writing down all this coz i wanted to blog abt it later so I kept going "Pause pause let me write this down" in between mad giggles... Then after tt Howie was explaining to Greg like, when you lose an electron it's oxidation or sth like tt then he and greg were arguing abt the charge of the ion then howie said sth like "No it's plus minus minus plus"

!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh man! I laughed like shit then i took out my book and wrote " + - - +" then howie was like "You stop writing! I sue you ok!" LOLOL. Then after tt Greg still din understand so they kept going round and round until Howie finally understood how to explain to Greg so he was talking then Greg was all like "Wait i just have one question" then Howie was like "You shut up I got one example to show u" LOL! I tell ya as a bystander, it was damn utterly hilarious to me la!

Ok then after tt Greg was asking why the overall charge of NH3 was negative or sth like tt, then we were just saying saying saying, then Steven just said, "It's Ammonia what" then we just burst out laughing again la! Like, ok it's ammonia but it was damn random la!! Then Howie was all like, This is different, this is ammonia meh? Then we were like yesss... Then Howie went "No la! Ammonia is NH4 la idiot!" Then Steven was like "Fuck you la NH4 is ammonIUM la NH3 is ammoNIA la!" LOLOLOLOL Then i kept writing all this down and Howie was like you write!? etc!

Then after tt Greg was asking abt whether i can teach them Geog.. Then I was like yah can... Map reading is ok.. Then because before tt we kept talking abt results mah.. So i was just saying Geog is ok.. Then Greg asked "You when free(to teach them Geog)?" then I didn't really digest the qn so i said "I got A2"

LOLOLOLOL Then howie was like "HAO LIAN LA! Ppl ask you when free you come n say what A2! You better write this down! Your own words!" so LOL i put it down in my book too LOLOL.

Then ok somehow Steven ended up quarreling wit his gf over the phone, it was quite scary coz y'know bengs, they really don't care who hears them so he was basically screaming down the whole of Mac's. It was the kind where if i was not actually sitting wit them, I'd be damn scared to look at Steven coz he sure say "See what see!? Nv see people quarrel on phone before is it?!" kind and proceed to pull out a parang or sth. LOL. But I was wit them la so no worries. Damn funny leh halfway through his call he was like "You think I cannot get girl is it? You want today we break tomorrow I go with another girl show you. " then he came up with this damn classic line: "You happy tomorrow I go with another girl show you la! You not happy then sua"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMFG I tell you when we heard this, Me greg n howie looked at each other with really "HUH!?!?!" expressions on our faces then Howie was like makin gestures at Steven and kept mouthing "No LINK" LOLOLOL I tell ya! I was laughing like mad la!!! Steven was like am-qio-ing over the phone! Wahahahahaha Then I kept noticing this little boy who looked really scared wahahah then i kept asking the guys to diao him WAHAHAHAHAHA. Then the worst thing is turns out he was Steven's primary sch classmate!!! Wahaha then howie got a shock coz he looked so young but he was their age! (Sec 4) LOLOLOL Damn hilarious la.

Then Steven's phone ran out of batt so he used Howie's phone to call the gf... Then he cldn't hear his gf properly and then released another classic line: "Your phone is stammering"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Guess what Howie's response was? "You want earpiece?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a really fun and funny experience la lol. I'm glad they're so much more motivated to study nowadays =) Proud of you boys! I'm also glad tt i don't have to be as strict wit em as I had to le... Can hang wit em like friends. They rock la! Silly chao ah bengs. Damn funny =)

Alright. Will blog more laters. Am tired and sad. Ohwells. Ciao all~

No comments: