Saturday, October 13, 2007

fundaytoday!

hehes. i had a good day today =) yay! i shall event blog abt today first alright. Heh.

Firstly, midterms for ESL was this morn.. I took quite long to write so had like about 10 seconds to write my conclusion and had to give up writing my 2nd last para.. Sian. Ended it in a shoddy manner.. Hope I did ok.. Haha. We had to write a prob-solution essay on Prostitution.. Was weird.. Nina really combined the pei2 du2 mama issue wit prostitution la!

Anyways after exam, I went down to Bugis Street Memoirs to meet tong for lunch.. Stayed for awhile then the BOV organizer William came down and joined us.. And chatted a helluva long time.. Then like, 103874310 hours later we left then tong and I went to bugis street to shop for stuff to create her next look. OMG OMG I am so proud of myself. She looks damn SHUAI! Shuai-er than like, Tai An or what! Hahahaha! Ok nvm. Just bear in mind that she is really going for the male look. It's sth tt she has to do la ok? Haha. And i'm so proud of myself. When u all see the effects right, and you are convinced of my image consultant prowess, then u can all send me ur boyfriends, brothers, neighbours etc to makeover. WAHAHA. FOC! For now. Wahaha.

K anyways, then we went down to Far East to cut hair! And OMGOMGOMG i'm so happy wit my hairstylist! He's called Yoyo.. I went to the Highest tt salon.. At first went to Klearcuts but some logistics prob there... So went to Highest coz i'd been there to do my JC prom hair before.. And there was quite cheap.. So yea. I really like my new hairstyle =) I will stick wit Yoyo le! Wahaha.

Ok then after haircut we hung around far east... Then I walked tong to mrt and then met up wit Bina at Tangs.. Then we went down to Tanglin Mall to meet some friend of yvonne's (i'm sorry i forgot ALL your names!) then Yvonne picked us up.. In a car full of her colleagues.. Then we went to Dempsey (and the drive there was FREAKIN scary. like roller coaster!) Then anw yea Dempsey is a really cool place!!! L'Organic, La Fondue.. All the LaLaLa places.. Haha. Lots of fine dining there.. I especially liked the Hacienda one. Hehe. Anyways, we went to the B&J there under the pretext of hanging wit Yvonne when actually Yvonne and I had planned to celebrate Bina's bday! Wahaha. Girl! We planned this on Saturday when I met her at her house and you didn't come! wahaha. So anyways, i had lots of fun and here are some pics =) (Click them for larger version!)



The pretty fountains at Dempsey..



The funky company we had =) Yvonne's colleagues are a fun(and damn bloody loaded) bunch!



This little girl was wandering around B&J! I want my future daughter to look like her. SO CUUUTEE!!!! *pinch pinch*



My belgian waffle thingy wit Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough icecream =) YUM!



Bina's apple pie a la mode wit vanilla icecream!



Merlionster!!!





Yvonne's muffins! Haha. And someone's waffle in the bg!



Someone's apple pie!



Vainpoks! =) I really love my hairr



Eating!! Mmmm~




Eating very ugly-ly! And unglamly! Wahaha



Then came the cake!! =)




Wacky NC ppl =)





Bina making a wish! =) (and me being generally extra =Pp)



VERY crazy NC girls =)



Group Photo!!! =D Nicee!



Photos i koped from bina's blog!





Hehe yea! Rounds off today's blog entry =) Yvonne sent us all home and tell ya, everyone was in a very clubbing mood. Hahas. Alright alright. See ya all soon i'll update about my prev weeks! Lol. Wanted to do so today but am v tired and have audition tml! See y'all =) CIAOO~

No comments: