Sunday, October 21, 2007

layoutness =)

new layout! i love this layout =) It's not done by me hahas

i was getting damn damn damn sick of the old one. Gross! And anw, i'm feeling happier nowadays.. Less emo.. Or at least... That's what i want you to think when you come to my blog. Wahaha. I'll still blog my usual emo stuff when I do have those down periods but most of it shd be happy stuff! =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So anyways.. Lemme continue my event-blog! =) So Thursday I went to sch, had 337 in the morn, then we had our 337 grp meeting, then I had guitar performance! Argh i screwed up my songs! Siann =( I forgot the lyrics for all the songs I was performing.. Benjamin the guitarist was all like, shaking his head etc. Hahas. Then was doing cameo harmonization work for ppl hahahahas. By special request only!!! Lol. It was the first time performing for Louis and my ahbee so I feel it was really a good effort. First time already come n do unplugged.. These people are good man. Now i finally realize how difficult unplugged is.. Lol.

Alright then went for lunch then 231.. Had in-class writing assignment.. Then had basic lesson for cca.. Was another fruitful lesson, i feel =) Then a bunch of us went to KAP for dinner.. MeTongJLTaiAn attempted to practise our group song.. I Still Believe by GaryCao and YvonneHsu(?) yea.. Then chatted lots wit Lucas and Rinalldo about HORROR MOVIES! I tell ya, I'm psyched!! Utterly psyched! Finally found another buncha horror movie kakis!! YAYY! Somemore we all live in CCK!! =) Tell ya, GV Lot 1 will be my newest hangout man.. Even though I will keep running into students.. sian. Haha.

Anw, muchos thanks to Lucas for walking me home!!! That allowed me to take bus home instead of cabbing home (those of you who know abt my difficulties abt taking bus home at night will know what i'm talking abt -__-") We had another loooong chat lol. Man, I miss hanging around intellectual/angmoh-pai ppl.. Wahahaha! =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday pia-ed to sch earlier to meet ashton.. Then surprisingly his ESL class ended late so i went in to look for him and take the chance to talk to nina.. Made small talk wit glenda while we were waiting for their class to be over.. Heh. GLENDA & NINA you guys rock! =) Ok so had small talk wit ashton after his lesson, then went for my ESL lesson.. Had mini oral presentation thing.. Thank goodness my RP is on the right track =) Yay! No major changes to be made! Haha I kinda love my research topic! Will let you all know abt it soon =)

Alright after ESL i headed down to Holland V Coffee Bean to meet my darling LSY! =) She was meeting a friend of hers... Shawn i think... Is that his name? I can't quite recall.. Anw, he's quite an interesting character.. Ohwells. Alright then xyz and I headed down to town for our facial!! =)) YAYYYY Haven't had my facial done in AGES!!! Wah when my aunt saw me she was like "Why your face so jia lat!?" Wahahahha I know man. Too damn long nv go le! After the shiokamama facial, I had my eyelashes permed again.. Then xyz and I went to have our oyster meesua and ji pa at Far East Shi Lin =) I bought my Starbucks java chip mocha frapp on the way there =) Wheee~ Then we cabbed back (DAMN EX SIAN!) Alright then went home! Lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today! Woke up semi-early for auditions lol.. Then met JL at dhoby gaut mrt, walked down to SMU, saw Lucas training wit the SMU choir, then went for auditions... GOT A FUCKING BIG SHOCK WHEN I SAW THE BLOODY (*&$% STAGE!! Knnbccb no one told me it was an open stage event. WTH. Then got super tense and nervous. So yea i did pretty badly.. Grr.. I changed my song at the last min to How Do I Live (originally intended to sing The Way It Is by Celine Dion.. But that song a bit too strong (i thought) so decided to sing Have You Ever by S Club instead and it was really good somemore, but too early in the morning for my vocals sian.. So in the end picked the safe song HDIL lor..) Anw.. I sang just one verse and one chorus (coz damn tired n disappointed wit myself) and then I stopped and said thanks.. Then the judges were quite surprised i think, then the judge who commented had this to say:

Judge: How do you feel about your performance just now?
Me: (looks nervous and shifty) Erm.. I could have done better......
Judge: Is this your first time onstage? Have you had prior experience in competitions? (the gist of his qn was sth to this extent la)
Me: Er yes... Some..
Judge: Have you won any singing competitions before?
Me: Er.. *thinks* Duet... (then remembers that tong&i didn't WIN duet superstars in 2006.. we were 2nd) No la got placing only..
Judge: ok..


THAT WAS IT! Omg i'm so ($*&%ed... Sigh. Anw then after JL and I finished our auditions we went over to PS... I went to buy the cake.. Then we went to Cafe Cartel to wait.. (JL was joining us coz I didn't tell him I had sth on frm after our solo audition to our grp audition lol. oops) Then shumina turned up.. Then Val arrived at PS and I led her on some weird "treasure hunt" while I finished up my letter for her lol.. Then she finally arrived then I went to meet QS to get the cake.. Then yea! Hahah we celeb-ed Val's bday =) Lucas came down to join us for lunch too then when we sang bday song for val, me jl and lucas sang an impromptu harmonized version! So coooll =)

Kays then after tt jl lucas and I went back to smu (lucas drove and it took (%*&$ long to get a parking lot!) then there was v little time left to prac! Tong and I did our grp audition first and did quite ok.. We sang meilibennvren mah.. Quite a seasoned song liao lol.. Then the 4 of us one.. nv practise properly, very luan.. Our performance was SUPER CUI!!! OMG. SO SUPER THROW FACE =( I think they were saying sth to the extent tt 4 of us were all strong singers but each with our diff unique style.. So not a good grp combi. Sighs. Ohwells. Haha. At least we can hangout and sing tgt =)

After auditions, me tong tai an and lucas went for KTV at chevrons!=) K-ed for a few hours then Lucas sent me home le! Then family gathering!! =) Haven't seen everyone in agesss.. Talked abt my resume and cover letter wit Auntie Angie and Godma.. Hugged yangyang =) I love yangster! =)

And here I am blogging now =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photos will be comin soon! I love this new layout. It's happy! =) I'm lazy to change the color scheme of the taggy so don't care abt it k =) Alright ciao all. See y'all =)

PS: HAPPY 20TH VAL!!! I LOVE YOOOOUUU~~

No comments: