Thursday, January 03, 2008

blogggg

ahh.. i'm starting to like blogging lol

anw, i just watched Bee Movie. IT'S GREAT =) Super nice. My kind of cartoon =) I love all the satire esp at the beginning =)

Event blog: For today - went out wit val to IMM and had a pedi done while she had a mani done! I quite love this place so i think i shall be back there soon! Hehe. Gonna do a paraffin wax mani nx! Yay. Val and I had lunch, and yummmmy dessert, and chatted a hell lot, which was great! Mini shopping and killer cramps also made appearances. Haha.

Then went to meet bina and yvonne and yufen for NC Meeting! =) And finalized some issues and stuff and yay! Have new deadlines etc. Hahas.

I just realized that I'm really quite capable of stuff just tt I needa be pushed to do it. SOOO.. I can actually finish a fic as long as I have someone to push me to do it! And I volunteer VAL for this! VAL! Wanna help me finish my first fic? The plan is easy. I've got to meet you every week with a new chapt ready as well as plans for the next chap! =) Of course at the first meeting I tell you the whole plot line and all. Whaddya think, bitch? I think it's perfect! And I could do the same for YOU and your fics!! WIN-WIN Situation!! YAYYY I'm suitably excited. Val say yes pls! Haha.

Alrighty anw apart from tt, hmm I think i spent New Year's Eve packing up my room =) Mainly my table la and it was just totally unplanned. I started off trying to pack one pile of books, then moved on to one drawer and in the end, totally cleared my desk and 3 of my 4 drawers and 1 of my desk cupboards! I feel totally accomplished. Ppl who've seen my table in all its messy glory will be pleased to see it now =) All neat and clear and all =) YAY. I love my table now!

Other events tt i have not yet blogged about: XMAS @ Mich's XMAS with fam Xmaseve wit fam, CampusReporter, and lots of stuff before tt! It's all lost because i didn't write everything down in my organizer =( Oh wells.. I rmb there was meeting up wit Bina, Val, some shopping, urgh... Can't think! It's too early in the morn!

Anyways, think I'm going clubbing nx Wed (090108)... Join us! Mich! It's MAMBO NIGHT! Hahas. But shui & I dun wanna mambo so we'll be trying to squeeze into PHUTURE. Hahas. Wanna come along let me know ok!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charity work: I'm thinking of reading to kids at children's homes? And perhaps organizing trips? Anyone wanna help?

Gym: XYZ! Anytime! Starting in 2 days (coz i'm having my stupid period) ok! =) Msg me?

OH YAH. Forgot to blog abt how accomplished I've been feeling the past month (December).. Haha. Results were out and I did pretty well (again, except for freaking SOCI which i totally don't understand coz I did ok the entire sem)... 2As and 2A-s and stupid C+ or C- ( i can't rmb) for SOCI =(( Thank goodness it's not a comms mod. Anw i might wanna retake COM240 or COM101 to make my GPA better. Apparently it's the combined GPA of the COMMS mods that are taken into consideration (granted u already have min 2.7 GPA for everything) for Honors. I screwed up 2 comms mods so far - 101 and 240... So yea We'll see how i do for the rest first.

Yea then apart from tt, I've been feeling accomplished about WORK too! =) Putting up NC was really satisfying... As I've said, it's really coz of the meetings and all that gets me on my ass to do work and get the stuff up so yea =) YAY. And also, I'm proud of myself for a lot of other work that's been done, AND not overspending during Dec (until the Xmas season, during which I just blew out damn lots of money on gifts haha)

So yea, I really wanna repeat my performance. Here's a jiayou to myself! =) Hehe.

Can't wait to see you guys soon =)


OH PS: Some additional awards:

Most Life Changing Event - LASIK!!! (As I told val earlier, i can be a counsillor for ANYONE thinking of undergoing lasik =) If you need to know exactly what it's like, yea I can let you know. If you're afraid of the procedure, I'm the best person to approach coz I'm the most cowardly person I know and I can give you the insight PLUS know how u feel) Hahas ok enough advertising.


Ahhh!!! I had some more FRIEND-RELATED awards to add but urgh! Forgot! Brain-is-not-functioning! Grr.. Alrighty will go turn in now. Ciao ppl!!

No comments: