Saturday, January 13, 2007

baaaack!

hehes. have loads to blog abt so let's get right down to it! =)

I'll start frm where i last stopped! I think i haven't blogged abt new year's day and eve etc


Aye.. Can't recall what I did on NYE!! Grr. Sth wit my family which was quite fun i think. Then NYDay was spent at my Uncle's house and then his restaurant... Was good =) Watched movies, played around wit cousins.. Chatted a lot.. Kept teasing Yi Liang(cousin) about enlistment.. Kept nicking yang's toy... ETC! =) Love em lots

Speaking of lovin my family lots, just remembered tt i just had a weird dream last night, abt my granma.. Sigh. It was a really sad dream =(

Anw. Hmm what else did I do?

Well it was generally tuition tuition tuition.. Till 4thJanuaryThursday.. We had the GY Gathering!! It was great seeing everyone again! Hahas. Generally people haven't changed much, only my bunch changed the most - tong, eu.. My change was during J1 so not v recent change etc.. Hahas. Some shocking changes, some not so =) Aye.. Really miss our silly class =) Lots of noise and lots of questions.. Some brilliant person decided to do some check on who was attached and who was not - guess what, at my table I was the only one not attached nia..

Sy - yep
edna - yep
tong - yep
mich - yep
huijuan - yep
me - nope

I was like, surrounded by them nia! Coz juan and sy were beside me, sy on my left juan on my right, then edna tong and mich opp me (in tt order, meaning tong directly opp me la). SURROUNDED! Grr

Wahaha. Then during the whole dinner they (esp MICH!) kept stressing me out.. And siying also la! What, oh look how they stare into each other's eyes when they talk (coz ja met us before the dinner then he and mich were quite lovey) then what, mich's hair cannot get wet la so ja dunno did sth wit his jacket etc. Wah liao eh. Thanks arh. No need to stab me until like tt Wahaha.

Then anyhow talk talk talk then say say say until edna (who doesn't even know sneeze) say she "dun even know him also approve liao" wth! Assholes. Only want me to get attached so I don't disturb your sets of er4 ren2 shi4 jie4 right?!?! Wahahaha I know.


Anw yea gathering was fun! =) Then we went walk walk shop shop then the old bukitpanjang gang shared cab back! me sy edna vivie. Hahas. Too bad huiyu wasn't there.. And who else? Oh yah juan. Coz she got people to send her home MAH. Good lor. Big lor. Wahahaha


Anws, the Saturday after tt was kbox wit Tong Silas and Suyeesweets! =) Hehe. Was uber fun we sang sang and sang! Though tong and silas... *shakes head* idiots.. Insensitive nia! Hahas. And suyee! Dun shy shy! Act shy only nia wahahahaha. Then after kbox we walked around a bit then went to the toapayoh library (we were at toapayoh kbox) then S&S left first and suyee and i walked around a bit - had an uber uber long time chatting!! =)) Wheee~~ Must chat more k suyee sweets! Hee. We chatted till she had to leave then I went back home for family gathering =) I gave my old mp3 player to my cousin (poor thing had to use discman for so long) and we looked at pics and vids on my lappie lol.

Sunday was lector duty. Read wit my mom coz the second reader didn't turn up! hahas. so mom filled in last min. Then walked wit the gospel so super long!!! My arms were shivering like mad nia! hahas

Then Monday had 3 tuitions.. Super tiring. hahas. Then was my holiday le!

Phuket - All in all it was great =) Lots of shopping, tanning, and THAI MASSAGE! Woohoo. Full body thai massage nia - you get all your privates fondled! Wahahahaha. I'm sure that sounds great to some of you hahahahas. I bought lots of stuff! 3 pairs of shoes/slippers, one lovely skirt, one polo top, chocolates, one pair of black jeans, shower scrub, the hair "chopstick" thing, deodorant, etc!

Will tell y'all more abt it soon!! Hahas. Right now i gtg dinner. Ciao and arrivederci!

No comments: