Saturday, January 27, 2007

lost things and blowhairwer

aye...

bad news first -- unconfirmed but i think i've lost my favorite halter!! =((

anw, i've realised it was missing for awhile now, but didn't bother to confirm tt it wasn't in my room till just now. Haha. Which resulted in massive overturn of my cupboards and I found 2 other articles of clothing which i thought were missing - my black racer(U2) and my very-sorely-missed black flare miniskirt! They were hidden amongst my at-home-only clothes so hahaha, didn't know.

So anyways, my massive overhaul of my closets made me realise one thing. I REALLY HAVE A DAMN FREAKING LOT OF CLOTHES. Here's a short breakdown:

I have:
10 dresses
8 knee to floor length skirts
16 short skirts
8 pairs of shorts
5 pairs of jeans
5 pairs of long pants
2 pairs of capris
5 spag tops
15 halter tops
9 tank tops/racer backed tops
5 polo tees
3 shrugs/capes
5 jackets/blazers
5 caps
5 belts
12 pairs of shoes

And almost 50 tops of various styles, cuts and colors

around 13 of these clothes have never been worn (out of the house) and another 9 have only been worn once/twice

And all these do not include my at-home clothes, some of which can pass for going-out clothes.. Lol.


I need more closet space. My clothes are packed so close together tt they're all crumpled!
I need bags
I don't need accessories - don't even go there, I have at least 50 pairs of earrings, 5 hairbands, at least 30 other hair-accessories, 30 necklaces of which almost 20 i don't even wear anymore... Hahas.

Anyways, enough with the frivolous stuff and let's move on!

So I was going on and on abt Monday. Hahas. So yea, went wmall, wanted to go to Pool Factor at Bukit Timah Plaza one but they were closed so headed to wmall instead and arcaded, shopped etc. Had dinner at Pastamania and had loads of fun! =)

Tuesday was only supposed to meet suyeesweets for a short while but they were sweet enough to wait for me during my ugc112 lect (halfway through i left to accompany them for awhile then went back in again) then i went to have lunch wit CAME and the 2 of them were still waiting for me! And sugarcupcakehoneypie msged me to ask if I wanted to cut hair! So when she told me they were going to the Kimage school I was like, ok! Cheap mah haha. So we caught a cab down to Funan and went straight there (deliberated around some camera shops and toilet) then got our haircuts.. Grr. I think like, HC's turned out the best ba, not much change. Sy got half her head cut off. I mean hair. LOL. And MINE... Grr. Disaster la. Haha. I think i needa rebond my hair sooner than i thought now. Anw, then we walked to Bugis for sy to buy hat/cap to hide her hair lol. I already had mine =) Then we ended up buying this red hairband thingy each to add on to the ASSES uniform! Wahaha. Then on the way to Bugis stupid suyee sweets was being irritating and etc. Oh wait. Before we went bugis we had dinner at (guess where?) Pasta (AGAIN) at funan, during which I cancelled my tuition haha. Then stupid sugarcupcakehoneypie koped my phone and kept calling *him and leaving missed calls.. Then dunno why she got herself high on calling him *winks* and so while we were walking towards bugis she was being uberlame, saying what, we must write what song called "One Missed Call" so she started saying, then i started singing, "My friend used my phone/To make one missed call/To her lover XXX/And blamed it on me" then she was like, still got a RAP part to the song (since she claims to be the music producer of the song) and started going "Papaya watermelon, watermelon papaya, cherkang lau ts..." WTF. I just started screaming tt silly song i was singing louder and louder and she kept rapping stupidly and very off-tunely. Hahahahahahahahahs. Think we embarassed the shizz out of hc lol.

Yah then was shopping at bugis, and hc&d, hehe glad you guys are ok now =) Be happy! *huggs*

Wed... Er think I was pretty much a good girl, going for lessons and all.. Hehe. Ok ok i think actually I missed COM in the morn but managed to take the test.. Haha. Cracked lame joke in staffroom. Then UGC we had this movie quiz thing (and kenna gl-ed by Peters).. Then went straight to 2.09 where tong, wenfu, daryl and ts were.. OH! I forgot! Tong and I met in the morn! Actually she came my house again la lol. Then my maid ironed her "uniform" for her (the iron-on patches) and etc then coz we cldn't get a SINGLE cab at all so I ended up being late for COM =( So we decided tt i should skip com and we went to KAP for breakfast(took bus). Then at kap we saw daryl and 2 of his friends, then chatted etc and ate, then Daryl said he was gonna buy cards so we followed him down to coldstorage and then after tt we joined em for awhile, after which i had to go down to sch for d test n ugc (while tong ps-ed me!! All for bridge! HMPH!)

Oh and yah, we were all wearing the ASSES uniform, which made a lot of CAME ppl and UB ppl question why I looked so beach-y and like I just woke up and staggered out of the hse like tt lol.

Yah so anw, after ugc went to 2.09 to join those ppl.. Actually is to ask tong for help with MTH.. Haha. Coz i just realized there was gonna be curve-sketching and I really hated tt.. Then kns kenna diarrhoea and mense cramps.. Grr. Then bad mood swing so gave up studying and played bridge wit em hahas. Then went up to take test, finished test and went back down to join em. Hahas. The test was quite ok ba. Cannot get full marks coz i still dunno how to do the range/domain thing.. Hahas. Anw yea went down to join em.. A lot of toilet talk and card playing and THEY ALL ARE SUPER FREAKING INCONSIDERATE LA. Hello. I think ts and I need to avoid being at the same place at the same time liao. Actually, more accurately, I need to avoid it. I always kenna suan leh! WTF. Luckily i brought this big cap that i pulled over my face whenever they say us. Singing club is especially scary coz everyone can sing love songs to your face and change the lyrics to suan you like xiao. Grrr. But he's also a bit stupid. They always say him wit tt song, then he always go and sing tt song!!! Aiyoh. I not sure what the title of tt song is i think it's some lishengjie song... Like, "ni na me ai ta, wei shen me bu ba ta liu xia" etc. WTF. Then he will occasionally burst into (that) song and they'll be like, "the lyrics should be "wo na me ai ni" etc" WTF. YOU NOT PAISEH I PAISEH CAN

Aaaanw. We did heyjude again for lesson.. Not bad la, when we all dun forget our parts.. Think Standbyme was better haha. Coz for SBM the guys part is super funny, esp the ending.. The doo-doo-DOOO~~ Hahahahas.

Then after lesson we were thinking abt where to go for dinner.. Then think tong also quite sick and tired so we decided to go to the canteen to eat dinner.. Then wenfu was jio-ing everyone to go Settler's Cafe (lol see prev entry's title). He kept pronouncing it wrongly, and suyee sweets kept saying him LOLOLOL. Super funny. Then he said like, Thursday is ladies' night so got free flow of drinks for a base charge, then he mispronounced it too, which caused sy to bone-pick even more! Wahahaha super funny. Anw during dinner, they anyhow anyhow arrange the seating until i had to sit opposite somebody lor. haha. I SHY NIA. So i nv talk. =) But wenfu super funny, like, when I tried to talk (and my mouth was full) he'll be like, you eat first, you see, your noodles is asking you whether you want to eat it or not.. etc. Hahahaha aiyoh super funny. Then I was the slowest la (sorry!) coz halfway through i went to walk tong to the bus stop.. Poor dear really sick (lovesick nia) etc.. So since I'd promised Silas to take care of her in his absence, I must fulfil my duty right. hahas. Then yah after I'd decided I'd had enough (no, i didn't finish all the soup like somebody said), we left for Settler's.

Woohoo. Located in Holland V, Settler's cafe is a place for you to have dinner and fun at the same time, or at least consecutively. LOL. Great recommendation, seniors! =) I enjoyed myself like shit there la, the games were really outta this world. Wenfu and LTA were super funny wit their squeegee chairs.. We played 3 games, and luckily for me, i nv kenna forfeit. Hahas. Peiwen totally lost the first game, 3 times she didn't get the bone wahaha. I will never forget when she threw herself across the table to get one and kenna hauled by wenfu coz he pulled the bone she was grabbing onto. WAHAHA. So she ended up flying over(pulled by the hand) and landed across LTA and Wenfu.. Hahahaha. Super funny. Tt bone game is actually sth like the HEARTATTACK card game.. Only slightly more complicated and 200times more exciting lol.

Anw the second game must use brain one. Hahahaha. Super funny, some collecting points thing. I won the 2nd round!! Hahas. Ahem, somebody damn smart, lost all 3 rounds and lost quite badly somemore. Wahahaha.

Third game was CHAROODLES! Charades wit props. SUPER SUPER FUNNY. Wahahahahha. I know, most of you think the best part was when I was guessing with my team (girls agst guys)... Peiwen was acting, then the clue for tt set of words was "At the barber".. Then she used the cylindrical prop to point at her hair, making some blowing action.. So i said, "blow hair, blow, hair dryer," then she made movements like we were getting close, so I got excited la, which resulted in me saying stupid things ... Like, go see the title of this entry.. Yah. and when I said that right, IT'S NOT FUNNY ONE LOR. DUNNO WHY YOU ALL THE REACTION MUST SO BIG. Hahaha. somebody laugh until broke the chair. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem. Control yourself. Ahem. Anw, yah super funny la. We play until the shop people, who were already very noisy themselves, complained tt we were too noisy. Wahahahaha. Then the shop closing le, then we left for the bus stop.. On the way, us girls kept cam-whoring so the guys had to keep stopping for us etc.. SUGARCUPCAKEHONEYPIE! I'm waiting for the pics! hahahas. Funny la.

K, think got other stuff but I won't say le la.. Share wit u all happy news only. Hahas. I'm seriously thinking of a private blog, where I can post openly my misgivings.. haha. But anw, it's late and i'm tired. Hehe.

Oh. Wait. Today. haha. Supposed to meet suyeesweets but nv, sorry! I had cramps and woke up late.. Skipped mgq too(CAME changed plans ytd).. Then went for tuitions lor.. But highlight of the day I think was talkin to my asses over the phone, discussing our plans for tml. Wah sei dun anyhow call ppl names leh. Thankew. Hahas

Alrighty am tired, and long day tml! Hahas. So see ya.

-I love my asses- =)

No comments: