Tuesday, January 23, 2007

get sexy on him

haha ignore the title! it's a song - Blindfold by Kelis! Whee~~

Cut my hair today!! At last, a haircut tt's radically different lol. But it's quite pom4 pom3.. Hmms. Well.. You'll have to see it to decide if u like it. I think i'm quite fine with it. As long as my hair doesn't curl back too soon i'm fine

Cancelled tuition these 2 days to hang wit my asses(ytd) and suyeesweets&huiching (today)!!! Hahas. And ponned my first time this sem - MTH131 ytd. Boo. But i'm ahead of the class by about 2 weeks worth anyway, so shd be ok. Hahas.

Wanted to put up my fave playlist of the moment! Here goes:

Me and U - Cassie
Long Way to Go - Cassie
Twerk-A-Little - Bubba Sparxxx
Do It To It - Cherish
Right Now - Danity Kane
Fergalicious - Fergie
Nasty Girl - Destiny's Child
Don't Get it Twisted - Gwen Stefani
Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
Sexyback - JT ft Timbaland
My Love - JT
Sexy Ladies - JT
Blindfold Me - Kelis
Handful - Kelis
Ah Shit - Kelis
What's that right there - Kelis
Snap Ya Fingers - Lil Jon
Show me the money - Petey Pabloe
Come to me - P Diddy ft Nicole (of PCD)
Tell me - P Diddy ft Xtina Aguilera
Wait a minute - PCD
For the Love - Drew Sidora & Mario
Im'ma Shine - Youngbloodz
Feelin Myself - Dolla
Till The Dawn - Drew Sidora
London Bridge - Fergie
Call On Me - Janet Jackson ft Nelly
Bossy - Kelis

Yupps haha. Clubbing songs!! Whee. And some slow ones like For The Love and Call on Me and Right now. Super niceeee~~ =))

Alrighty gotta bathe. Blog more later! Hehe

No comments: