Sunday, January 21, 2007

wah wah wah!

ayeee!!

so so so so sooo super long nv blog liao!!! hahas. sorry sorry sorry

anw, quick note abt prev post: quiz answers will NOT be posted. so if you wanna know the answers you better try it before asking me. Hahas. So far the results are dismal!!! Pfft. Highest is only like, 7!?!?!?! Grrr~~ Hahas. But anws, that proves my point - nobody reeeeaaally understands me!! Sighs

alrighty, event blog!!! Hahas. I've got loads loads loads to blog abt! Thought-blog AND event blog! Hehe so let's get down to it!

Kk so after the first day of school, [crap think i've really gotta jot down my thoughts as and when i think them!!! grr]

First day of sch - did i mention tong and i were s'posed to go swimming then she overslept and failed to wake me up!?!?! which resulted in me oversleeping and arriving late for the first day of school!?!?!?! Hahas. Then lessons lor. Haha. Can't really rmb what else le.

Tues - My free-est day! went for com 225 and ugc 112. I was super on time nia - proud of myself=) after ugc there was some briefing abt the digital access course then at abt 3pm i went to join my ASSES to mug! Tong was gonna help me wit MTH131 mah. hahas. Oh and yea - my new bunch of fave peeps - my ASSES!!! Hehe. Tong(Sitong), Suyee(sweets) and Silas(tong's bf)!! Haha. See the "S"-es?? Hahahahs Love em lots lots lots leh Heh. Then they went to watch Superstar and I went home!

Wed - My busiest day!! Basically no time for much stuffs.. Have i shown y'all my Wednesday schedule? It goes like this:
9am-1030am : Com 217
1pm-230pm: Tuition wit T1
330pm-500pm: MTH 131
6pm-7pm: Tuition wit K
7pm-930pm: TUition wit S

Sian right? Grr. So yepps tt was how my Wed went..



Thurs! - One of my relatively free-er days! 11am - Com 225 (quiz) Speaking of which, gotta thank the kingbeng for trying to warn us about quiz on Wed haha. More on that later. Anw, then 1pm was UGC then 330pm was MTH for an hour. Then i went to meet my ASSES (minus Silas) and we headed off to CCA. Like super funny can. We irritated the seniors by making a lotta noise taking photos etc. SORRY LA. Then the silly asses kept making me and ts. Grr. They tried to snatch my wallet(and money) but I got my money out, then they wanted to say i have no money and ask him to pay!?!?!? WTF. Then in the end what they did was take out my FUGLY FUGLY ez-link card, pass to him and say what, I ask him pay for me. WTF. So throw face. Then we laughed over my ezlink card for a bit. Then took more photos etc. Hahas. Then after CCA the ASSES and I (oh when I'm wit em right, my name got to change to S-herlynn LOL. Funnily enough, if I change my name to start wit an S hor, then CAME will become SAME. Quite funny hahas) went to J8 to have dinner and walk walk. Silas met us at school and we went down, then ate at Pastamania! Then walk walk etc. Hahas. Damn funny la. We wanted to STALK someone! Wahahahahaha. Funny nia. Then talk non-stop. Very LOUDLY. Not me only k. Not me. I don't talk loudly de. Hahahahahahahas. Anw yah then went to Fox to do massive shopping coz of the 60% off(if u buy 5 items and above) so went wit suyeesweets. Then left the shop only when they were closing, then realized i lost my earring (the one evy bought for me leh! so sadded!!!) then went back to find, then cldn't find, then search my purchases, then HENG ARH, inside there =)) So dun worry evydarling. I still have the pair =) Love em! Then went home le hehe

Fri - Which is YTD! Hahas. Only had one hour of lessons[mgq] (followed my crazy amount of tuition) which was supposed to start at 245.. But the ASSES hadn't had enough of each other yet, so we arranged to crash suyeesweets's econs lect which was at 9am! Then we decided we wanted to eat BREAKFAST, so we arranged to meet at 645am at KAP!!! Wah xiao-ness hahas. But I was quite ON about it since it was such a novel experience. So anw, tong called my hp frm 5am till 545am and i ignored her calls all the way lOlololol. And silas was calling me too lol coz tong asked him to try too. LOLOL. And i ignored all the calls can!!! Wahahaha. So tong decided to call my hse, and my dad answered her, then he intercommed me and asked me to answer the phone, which FINALLY got me up lol. I almost went back to sleep when I realized it was like, LATE! Haha. So i hurried up and arrived there ON TIME K! I stepped out of the house at 630am and arrived at KAP at 645am. Took cab lah DUHH. Then in the end I was the FIRST ONE THERE NIA. Haha. Tong and Silas caught in jam so they were abt 20mins late, then suyee sweets had someone fighting wit her for the toilet at her hse so she kenna delayed PLUS the SUPER MASSIVE JAM haha so she arrived at like, 720am? Hahas. Anw then we ate etc.. Hahas. Then went down and had the lect. SUPER BORING NIA. Hahas so me tong and silas left during their break after 1andahalfhours (wtf UOL has super good food can) and went outside to take pics like xiao. Hehe. Then hung abt wit em till abt 1230 then went to join my CAME sweets =) Then we went for MGQ at 1245.. Decided to change our class to the Thursday one so tt the timing is better =) Then ended early so i changed my tuition classes to be earlier then i went straight down to tuition. Frm 430 change to 230pm for T, then S cldn't change timing so stayed at 7pm. So after I was done wit T i went home to bathe and eat and sleep, then went to S's place haha. Then went home and slept early. Super shagged. Walked home frm the MRT station after S's tuition haha. Been walking home a lot. Can save transport money + exercise! Hahas


Sat - TODAY! Hahas. Funfun day!! Met up wit my ASSES again, but this time instead of suyeesweets, we had the other SY - LISIYING!!! Hehehe siyingzi joined us for a day of fun! Hahas. So she met me at my house at 8am (basically woke me up lol) and then my dad gave us a lift down to ToaPayoh mrt where we met tong and silas at 9am.. Almost joined my momma for lunch but she had to queue for the bank thing so we left first (she asked us to leave first) Then we bought out tidbits and all, then set off for tong's house. When we arrived at her house, we played a round of bridge (but silas dunno how to play! Then play wit noob v irritating de LOL) So we decided to watch Jian4 Gui3 10.. Haha. Second time watching tt one for me. Super funny =) Sometimes scary ba. Tong kept grabbing me. Hahas. Silas jealous nia. We pigged out during the show la! Chips, chocs, feeding each other, greentearootbeer... Hahas. Super nia. Then we brought out the MJ table and MJ-ed!! Haha. Think we only managed to complete one actual round. Like, DongFengNanFengXiFengBeiFeng then maybe we made it to Dongfeng again and tt was it! Hahas. Coz sy beginner nia. But she really beginner's luck! Haha. Then tong went to bathe, the rest of us packed up, then we played bridge+taitee then we all took a cab down to newton mrt. Tong went for her performance, sy went to meet her bf and I walked down to my uncle's house

Time to walk from Newton MRT to my Uncle's house (which is at Kent Ridge there) is about 40mins ba. Hahas. I know. Looooooong walk. But anw, after today I've become certain that it is possible to walk EVERYWHERE in Singapore nia. Hahas. Depends on whether or not u have the time and the patience only. Hahas. Lucky my Ipod strength still not bad =) So yepps. Walked from Newton to like, Dorset area haha. I love the feeling of no stress, no pressure, having the time to walk as slowly as i like, for as long as i like. The rain was bad la, but everything else about the walk (oh and apart frm getting lost for awhile also) was great =) I'm a solitary creature! Hehe

Then after gathering at my Uncle's house, came home and had mass convo on msn wit esprimere ppl. Hee. I'm still curious as to why teru started the convo but anw.. I guess a step is a step! =)


I think i can be a bit more open about this la. Haha. It's pretty obvious liao anw. What siying said today affected me a bit la (she saw ts in sch and asked him abt me then he kinda flustered or sth etc) but after tt at cca things were a bit xiao so i think nvm. Hahas. We'll see how everything goes. Hahas. I think advice like "let nature take its course" and "leave it up to Fate" etc are redundant.. Coz tt's what I'm doing yah. I'm so passive you cld even say I'm negative hahahaha.

[But i'll concede - he's cute!! =))]


Aaanw.. Hahas. Been spending loadsa time wit my ASSES and my CAME recently =) Yayyness! Haha. Oh and KINGBENG. Hahas. Somehow I think he reads this, but he's one of the "silent reader" types. Haha. I have a lot of "silent readers" - ppl who read but dun wanna tag. Hahas. Those who just decide to msg/email/msn me are much appreciated haha. Esp reeeeenana. Always feel so touched when she reads and cheers me up or whateva. Hahas. Miss ya loads leh airpork. Really never talk to you for super super long. Anw! Back to topic! YAHH. Hahas. KB(kingbeng nia, not kaobei) has been asking the CAME out or stuff like tt often! Haha. We suspect sth mannn~~~ Anw i better not say too much here. But i'm an information provider and thing is... CAME is kinda.. i dunno.. Ann has des, Maddie has zk, then we shan't say anymore le.


Hahas. This is the life. Spending time wit my friends and all =) Happy~~ Will blog more soon, am so tired! hahas.

Special shoutout to suyeesweets - my sugarcupcakehoneypie! hahahas. Coz she was "waiting to see (her) name appear" hahaha. So HUGGLES SUYEESWEETS =))

*ciao bellas!

No comments: