Tuesday, January 30, 2007

tie-ups

alright, just been reminded of the quiz tml, so hafta make this a quick one and rush off to study!

was just doing some leisure reading =) it's awesome to have time like tt to just read and relax.. no one to oblige, nothing to take up my time =) i'm really a loner at heart!!

yupps. playing the game "kudos" really made me see how methodical life is - how if you just do more of a certain action, you become skilled in that aspect but kinda lose out on others. How reading can up your culture and iq, how hanging out with people ups your confidence and lowers your loneliness, how your work is really what governs your emotions, how hard it is to keep human relations going, how the best jobs require the best people and so much more. Kudos is a really eye-opening game.

So I was just reading to further my general knowledge.. Non-fiction books nia! First time.

Went to Lot 1 after school today (after long chit-chat session wit CAME) wit Val.. Did some shopping(bought some nice n sweet stuff for suyeesweets n tong and my tuition kids!), and scoured the Library for books for me to read! I lugged 8 books home(must take advantage of the 8 books thing lehh!) including one (yes, just one) non-fiction book on medicines, and 7 other fiction titles of my favorite genre - crime thriller/psycho thriller and one of the 7 books was a romance novel, i think. So just before I realised there was a test tml, I was reading the book Suyeesweets lent me (it's non-fiction too! and very enlightening.)

Anws, quick recap of how the prev days went!
Sat: the kbox-movie-arcade-novenasquarevelocity-j8-neoprints outing wit Teru and Suyeesweets! First went to Kbox TP to duh, K.. Haha. Teru - ahem. Try harder lah. Think coz ur range is just too narrow, so many songs cmi, but work on it mann. Range is something tt can be expanded. Trust me, my range used to be quite small. Now what do you think of my range? LOLOL. Super bhb of me. Then we hung ard TP area, then decided we wanted to watch movieee.. Then had long fight abt what movie to watch coz silly sugarsweets wanted to watch Happy Birthday coz it was Fann Wong's birthday tt day.. She's an uber-Fann-fan la. Hahas. But the new fannwong/jackneo movie looks pretty good =) Will watch it! =) Anw, i wanted to watch one of the thrillers (Ghost tunnel, Death Note 2 etc) and Teru was more on my side lol. So we ended up watching KungFu mahjong! Wheeee~ Hahas. Funny show =) Enjoyed it. Then after tt, what wit sugar wanting to have PepperLunch and me wanting to take neoprints, we decided tt we'd go down to novenasquare(since there was pepperlunch there) and check out Velocity and Square2 as well.

Anw to cut a long story short, we had neoprints taken, cam-whored a fucklot and had a freaking delicious pepperlunch!(for dinner) =) Heh. Yahh. Then at J8 we had a nice treat from Teru - Swensen's Banana Crumble!! Super delicious, sinfully good mann =)) YUMMM.. Then super tired by the end of the day and had to drag my fucking heavy self all the way home~~~ Grr.

Sun - slack day! Went for tuition and then did my reading at Church! Then my parents picked me up and we went to my Uncle's house for gathering! Hahas. Slackie. Then spent the whole night talking to sugar(cupcakehoneypie) till like 430!!?!?

(wooh, just finished editing evy's mistake-riddled essay. hahah tiring sia!)

Mon - school! Er. I think i missed all of it. WOKE UP LATE NIA. Thanks to the until-430am-phone-convo. Wahaha. Went for tuition at 4pm. Then went home. Wooh haha.

Tues! - Is tt today? Yupps. Hahas. Went sch, had lessons blah blah blah. Rehman said some stuff abt self-concept and self esteem today tt really struck the core of my probs.. Will talk abt them here soon. Then hung wit CAME for lunch and chitchat (after UGC). Oh yah. met sugar and hc and liwen real quickly before UGC. Hehe. Then.. yah lor.. Blogged about it up there liao.

Crap. Forgot what else i wanted to blog abt le - see la!


Think when i know what I want to thought-blog abt I'll blog again. Off to study comms now! It's org comm right? Not interpersonal right?!? Grr

And sugar's supposed to msg me leh.. =( She must be asleep le LOL

No comments: