Tuesday, January 16, 2007

beginnings..

first day of school today!


heh. a bit not used to the whole having to pay attention to some guy thing again but hey, i'm in my motivated-to-study mode, as is typical of start of semesters.. haha.

textbooks - we're gonna save a bunch by buying photocopies! *looks disdainfully at old textbooks frm sem 1* must learn to save money for my dad heh

anyways, saw my came again =)) wheee~~ love you guys loads. And people like rah, elves, anita, ngee ann etc! =)) loves

MTH - MATHS!! WTH functions, integrations, some piecewise shit. WTF. I need a tutor.

Anws, wanted to blog ytd (Sunday) about the stuff below but net was down so here goes:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was just listening to Chingy's Don't Worry, ft Janet Jackson (on my way home frm gathering. heh. yang's bday - he's ADORABLE).. One of the lines goes "you the one that knew me"

Kinda makes me wonder if there's anyone who really knows me. I mean, i don't think my family knows me v well.. Neither do my v close friends.. Maybe tong ba since she's been wit me through all these years heh. Val kinda knows me quite well too.. Just not well enough to know what exactly i mean when i say sth.. And, none of you have been scolded like really badly and seriously by me before. Like, I've nv really been pissed and quarrelled wit any of you before. Apart frm tong, who's heard me screaming at my various family members over the phone, none of you know what i'm like when i'm in a rage.. None of you have seen me cry the crazy wrenching body-wracking sobs that I do when I'm really really really frustrated..

In short, you guys don't know the volatile side of me. Only tong and (more recently) val have been subject to my cold treatment. And val -- tt day was already very mild. I was still trying to be nice some more. For tong and i - our infamous quarrel of sec 1/sec 2 was quite bad lol. Super funny nia. But super bad. Like I walked past tong and someone said like "hey tt's your friend" or sth then I went "i don't know her" or sth like tt. Not like v bad la but anw. Then in J1 we quarrelled again hahas. Tt one was pretty fiery.

So anw, I was thinking, I'm gonna put up a quiz here to see who really understands me. You guys choose the answer and then email me to check your answers.. Or you could friendstermsg me the answers at http://www.friendster.com/papadum hahas. I know, cool url huh. Hahas.

Here goes:

1. The area of life that makes me cry the most/the easiest is:
A) Love
B) Family
C) Friends
D) School/Work

2. The quality I treasure most in my friends is:
A) Fun-to-be-with-ness
B) Dependability
C) Honesty
D) Generosity

3. I have a real phobia of :
A) Dogs
B) Scratching sth against sth rough
C) Anything with more than 2 legs
D) Seafood

4. The person who most influences the decisions in my life is:
A) My mother
B) My best friend
C) Myself
D) My boyfriend (assuming I have one)

5. When buying a new electronical gadget, I go for:
A) Affordability
B) Form over Function
C) Branding
D) Function over Form

6. I am most proud of my:
A) Legs
B) Ears
C) Nose
D) Hair (on the head!)

7. What quote from the ones below am I most likely to advocate?
A) Put God first - be happy at last!
B) Eat your greens!
C) If you like it, buy it!
D) Work now, play later!

8. What will make me become closer with certain friends? (assuming options are all mutually exclusive)
A) Having more fun with them
B) Spending more time with them
C) Sharing secrets with them
D) Having more things in common with them

9. Which set of aspects of myself am I confident of? (i.e. I am confident of my...)
A) Musical/Singing ability, Physical appearance, Appeal to others
B) Height, Standard of English, Appeal to others
C) Artistic ability, Physical appearance, Computer skills
D) Height, Musical/Singing ability, Standard of English

10. Which of the following eventss did I actually know of before the news was (at least) 2 weeks stale?
A) The 911 incident
B) Tsunami disaster
C) Whatever earthquake just hit some place in Asia
D) Outbreak of SARS

Yupps that's it! Send me your answers along with a method to reply you =) Hahas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right that's it. Gtg sleep. Lesson early tml!! Grr

No comments: