Thursday, January 10, 2008

awesome day in all!!!

yay! had a great day today (wed 090108)

first, siyingzi came to my house then we went to the gym and worked out a bit... it was a light workout but a workout nevertheless ok! then after i bathed and stuff, (cancelled tuition) we went to Bukit Panjang plaza, had our meesua (n sat at LJS so ordered a combo 1 to share) then walked around... I bought my new mouse, and a new memory card for my hp! We also went to popular to look for assessment books...

then oh yah, we ran into ah seet (huitze) and her bf at bukit panjang plaza too hahas chatted for a short while.

then, armed with lots of vouchers and giftcards from xmas, i headed to town to meet ann... Was early so hung around Borders for awhile picking books to buy... Wah tell ya, I totally melted at the fiction section la... DAMN LARGE + GREAT COLLECTION LAH!!! Sigh.. How i wish my library was like that. Sigh... Anw, i bought a book called The Terror... Set in the 1800s... Hopefully I'll love it hehe.

Kays then ann arrived and we went shopping!!! Haha I was like, aiming to buy a nice cardigan by the end of the day so yea we headed off looking! But first! I also aimed to buy a book to teach myself Italian at Kino (another place I had vouchers for) so yea went there! Then when I was browsing the Italian language books and ann was looking for her "Northern Lights" Book (dunno even if it exists LOL =Pp) this old man came up and he was like "Learning Italian?" and totally launched into which books are good, where to take courses etc.. He's some doctor, pretty well established i think then yea v interesting =) Talk talk talked... Funny though, i must have some radar that alerts ppl to my presence or sth coz I've been getting into these freaky situations where random strangers like to just ask me things =(( It really weirds me out... Scares me too!! Haha I'm the queen of paranoia rmb!? =) Anw yea! I bought a book called Painless Italian =) When i'm done with this book I wanna pick up the Schaum(n) one =)) WHeeeee~ Can't wait!

Ok then we went for dinner at Central Cha Caan Teng... Yayy =) I had the Instant Noodles with Fried Egg and Luncheon Meat!!!! SHIOOOKKKK =)) Ann had porkchop with instand noodles! =) Then we shared a (freaking delicious) Lime Juice with Sourplum and a mango sago cream =) But too bad leh all the cold stuff made ann have tummyache so we went toilet.. Then in the end shop shop shop and realized we vv auntie hahaha. Ok la me la hor. Haha. We had a lotta fun just chatting like xiao! Hahahahas. TEEE OHHH TEEE OHHH hahahaha i am not gonna say anything. Anyways, finally bought my cardigan and ann bought a gorgeous red one too!! =) Then after tt i also bought a pair of shorts at Cotton On. Woohoo

Great day all in all =) But loooong day. Another long day ahead!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ytd was an alright day =) Did my 2 tuitions, supposed to meet Bina but she had an apptmt she forgot abt lol so cldn't meet up.. Then had cca.. Hahas long time no cca le so yea weird! haha. i think a lot of misunderstandings happened la so as again, i don't like to explain my behavior, so you all can speculate all you want.

After cca, tong tai an me gerald and william went for dinner! We chatted like xiao and damn funny!!! Hahahahahhas. Yay

Then at night talked to tong on phone then had super long talk on phone wit val! wahahahahaha!!! we went utterly mad la!! "Once upon a time..." haha. I will update y'all abt this soon. Think we chatted till 5am!?!? wtf. whhahaha. *dream noises* LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok la... School's starting soon boo. And it's time to adjust my body clock so ciao ppl! Hehe. Enjoy yourselves =)

No comments: