Saturday, January 05, 2008

urban legends...

ooooh guys! i just watched a pretty creepy movie! Urban Legend!!! On AXN just now la hehe. It's got me pretty freaked out now and checking out all sorts of websites on Urban Legends.. Haha..


Quick event blog - Went to school in the morn today for exco meeting, then went wit tong to CMPB to pick up my cheque from 883... Went to Anchorpoint to deposit the cheque and eat and chat! =) I bought a new pair of capri-like shorts... Yayyy I quite love em! It's my ideal length and they're so comfy!! =)) Whee~ After tt I headed down for tuition and came home! =)

Yea well then I spent a great deal of time reading Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult. I'm super tempted to buy a heckuva lotta her books now! She's really quite good. Her storyline is very compelling.

Meeting MESC tml and getting my hair cut too! =) whee~ Ciao people

No comments: