Sunday, January 06, 2008

wheeeeeee~~

yay! =) had a fun day today =)

went out to meet MESC at Fareastplaza =) Had my haircut, then we shopped for a bit.. I bought 3 tee shirts!! =) I have a heckuva lotta t-shirts now man =( Anw, i totally need to get rid of my irritating back-fat.. XYZ!!! Gymming starts Tuesday! =)

Anws, we shopped, then braved the rain to get to the MRT station, then shopped a bit more at Toa Payoh hub area, then went to tong's hse and mj-ed a lot! Lost quite a bit of money to midhelle then after she left, tong myself and eunice continued playing sanka haha... Recouped my losses so in the end i think i earned abt what, 10cents.. LOL

Yuppps =) And ate my fave cake today - Bengawan Solo's Chocolate Gateau!!! Hehe coz it was tong's mom's bday heh.

nothing much le =) I've had a great few days, time to spend tml pia-ing my work (NC stuff) hahas. YAY see you guys soon! =) Batu Pahat on Monday!!!! =D Anyone wanna join me??

PS: TONG!!!! RMB EMAIL ME THE PICS!!! Hehe.

No comments: