Sunday, January 27, 2008

more interesting stuff...

now now, in a bid to make my blog more interesting... here's some MORE interesting stuff!!




Above is a video from Ellen Degeneres's Birthday show, where some of her celebrity guests decided to lip sync to Gloria Raynor's "I Will Survive".. I think it's super hilarious, especially the acts by David Spade, Jamie Foxx, Jake Gyllenhaal, Celine Dion, Queen Latifah and Heidi Klum... Haha! They're so obviously hamming it up for the cam!! The best part really is when Jamie Foxx does the sign language thing towards the end, and Queen+Celine doing their Diva thing, as well as Heidi's cluelessness at some parts wahaha. I also appreciated the appearances by Victoria Beckham and Paris Hilton, though it was kinda blah... AND not to forget, MASI OKA and that guy fro 30 Rock, (can't rmb his name) who did the "strong" thing by trying to flex his arm. Wahahhaa. Hilarious =)



Anyways, I've been listening to some super nice songs on my Ipod.. Haha. Will post up the lyrics of them up here really soon. Upcoming posts will include a tutorial on how to make the eyes bigger, which many people have been asking, as well as a full tutorial on how to touch up pics! =) Another thing I'm gonna update on is an interesting feature which I think you guys will really like, so yea, keep reading! Hahahahah


(prev post was too dastardly xiaxue for my liking. I sincerely apologize) wahahah. I sound so much like xx! Ohwells



Till the next time, toodles!~

No comments: