Sunday, January 13, 2008

gkft!

ciao mi amigo!

hehe. learning italian is fun but tiring! ohwells. anw! time to event blog! crap. i can't rmb much of the stuff i wanna blog abt but er... *proceeds to chk blog*

oh yah! haha so the last time i blogged till was.. day before ytd? Wed right? when siyingzi came and we gym-ed? hehes. Ok then fun outing wit ann after that...

Ok! Thurs! Woke up feeling achy all over! Hahahah. Too strenuous the exercise+shopping le haha my shoulder muscles etc and arm muscles all pain like ****! Went for tuitions then went home.. Bina came over at about 9plus and we worked on the blog stuff then she went home around 12mn? Then parents brought brother home.. I was still pia-ing the webby haha. Pia-ed webby till abt 530am then went to zzz...

Friday... Ehs.. Oh yah. Went for tuition then went for meeting then shopped a bit wit bina! Hehehe finally bought my gorgeous gorgeous ZA Foundation case! Lol. They every year come out new one i every year buy like some sucker. Wahahhaa. Then had my Chocolate Gateau cake while bina had some Old Chang Kee... Poor girl was having some phantom stomach problem.. =( Then went home and can't really rmb what I did le...

Haha today just went church for duty and had family gathering at home! =)

Tomorrow will be mani apptmt! Haha kinda dun wanna go for mani sorta coz a lotta ppl like my current nail color ahahaha. Maybe i'll bring the polish down wit me. Hahas. And I wanna do a new pedi too! I knowww !! =(

Anyways PEOPLE... NTU HALL 14 DND will be held at DXO on 17th Jan (Thurs).. Shanghai 1924 is the name and er, red and black is the dress code.. Haha. See y'all there k! Tix at $16.. Let me know if you need em =) Again, see y'all there! =)

Alrighty gotta go... ciaoO!! =) Arrivederci! =)

No comments: