Wednesday, January 30, 2008

teeeheeeheee

hey all =)

this is gonna be an ordinary event blog k =) fancy and interesting entries will come next time!

so the last time i blogged it was till the mani appt wit val... i think in the end we didn't mani, just hung around and chatted a lot =)) my kinda outing =) ate delicious stuff too =))

okays after tt, mon, tues, wed and thurs i went to sch... made it to all lessons on time =) So proud of myself=)) [i'm sure a lot of you are proud of me too! =D ]

okays then that night(Thurs) went to DXO to support shui coz it was the bash she organized =) many many thanks to kor for picking me frm my place then sending us back too! =D it was an ok event but i got 'drunk' after 2 measly housepours (we had like damn a lot of unlimited free drinks)... OMFG mannn So damn malu.. Then the guys were all like "lousy la u" kind.. Sian. =( But anws, pics are on facebook.. Go see. My face is damn red la. Stupid speed-drinking.



Hehe. Okays then friday no sch (i dropped ntr! =)) and so I went down to my tuition kid's school to pass her the cd of minus ones i burned for her for her singing competition =) I think a lot of you will know what i'm talking abt hehe. So sweet can coz the security guard dun let me in so she came out to see me then kept begging the security guard to let me in coz apparently her teacher said can.. But the security refused to grant me entry so yea I was like "it's ok" then my student was like all reluctant to leave but before she went back into her school she was like:

"Can I hug you?"

AWWWW! =)) Hahas i was like c'mere! hahas. Anyways then after tt met val, went for lunch (brought e 2 chipmunks along) at njc! Hahas. Funn! Then brought chipmunk back to her house, chatted wit her for pretty long and played wit her baby sister! Then went home!


Saturday was cool... Hahas. Met tong@bugis then went to the M5 place.. Talked to william, settled some stuff, then had a very interesting 1 hr music lesson!! Hahas. 18273645!!! 81726354!!! Wahahahha. GO BUY TOTO EVERYONE! Waahahah Then went home for dinner coz quite late le =(

Sunday was busyyyy.. I missed Church in the morn, then went to Toa Payoh for meeting at about 2pm, then dragged for a bit and i completely missed sitong's single pre-sale event! =( Boo. But I heard it was wildly successful so good on ya tong!! =) Hehs. After meeting I had to pia down for church... Then dinner wit family!

Monday after tt started out fine but HORRIBLE INCIDENT $(*&%#^%$#@ (UB ppl shd know) made me super pissed for the whole day (week/month/year)... Tsk. Anw then had tuition. Tues, Wed and Thurs were regular days, made it to all lessons on time (btw, no mean feat k coz my lessons are all morning lessons! 9am tt kind!) Hehes. Had cca on tues! And also had tuition as per normal!

Friday was a free day! (sorta) Sat was free but I went to church to attend mass so that I'd be free on Sun! It was the Children's Mass so very nice coz the kids are so super cute! I sat behind the Little Praisers (children's choir) and utterly enjoyed their chirpy sounds hehe.

Sunday! Slacked at home till it was time to meet val and head down to VCH to watch Hallelujah VIII! Hehes. It was really good, I liked the Warcrye of the Elfegens, the Disney Medley, the one composed by Benjamin Yeo (!) and one more I can't rmb off the top of my head. Hahas. The Saints' Alumni Band is a really tight band.. Got standard!! =) Met zhijia and liting... Had lotsa fun camwhoring hehe. After the concert val and I made our way to Marina Square.. Ate at Billy Bomber's (orgasmic!!) and then shopped minorly and cabbed home, all the while chatting to the nines!

Ok Monday! (yesterday!) Reached school on time, had tuition, went for meeting! Meeting ytd was damned good! I think we girls kinda bonded hahas. Laughing like crazy over a lotta stuff! Talking behind people's back, enjoying kolo mee, playing silly whiteboard games.. Zhi Shao Hai You Ni and Inside Your Heaven... And what was yvonne's? Haha anyways whatever it is, I'm looking forward to tomorrow(wednesday!) night's night of FUNNN =) And also the weekend's photoshoot!! Wheee~

Ok today!!! Yay I had a really great day today too! Made it to sch on time too! Cancelled tuition (first time this year) and stayed in sch after classes to study and chat wit annnnn~ Then we went down to the National Library for our Talk.. Super informative talk! Ann and I spent the whole day chatting and laughing and also being serious, but was good! Oh before the talk we shopped a bit at bras basah there - me & ann love the popular there! wahaha we're such dweebs. Anyways, long story short, it was a really great day!

Then yea after that got lotsa political stuff =( ohwells. I cannot say this enough: I will give you my opinion, and then if you insist on what you want, then I will give up. I think it's pretty obvious I've decided to let a lot of things go because in my opinion, things are already in an irreparable state. There's no use fighting over it. So y'all can do what you want. I will help if you need it, but yea, I won't exert my opinion over you guys anymore.

One thing though: You definitely don't want me to give up on other stuff (like sch projects or what haha) coz if I give up, i REALLY give up. Though it takes a lot to make me give up la. Goes to show. AAAaaanyways, I feel that at least now I can properly concentrate on my school stuff.. And NC stuff, and hosting duties etc =)

I'm broadening my horizons, spreading my wings! I've adopted LIB - Let It Be. It's in conjunction with IGU - I give Up! Hahahaha.


Anyways, a bit of thought blog here. Ann and I were talking and we felt that the UB education is seriously a very very very good one. I feel so enriched, well-read and deep after all these semesters! Hehes. Another thing we talked abt was something abt my financial background, which is interesting coz I have mentioned it a few times that I only realized I was in middle-upper class finance-wise when i went to JC. Yea. But I think my friends are getting the impression that my family is LOOOAAADED! We're not la. We're better off than most, but we're not using money to wipe our arses lol.

Speaking of which, remember something i blogged abt awhile back? Abt that extra fridge i discovered in the backyard? Well i asked my mom and realized what it's for le. It's my maid's personal fridge. $&%#@^!! I want a mini fridge in my room now. And a pair of skis please! Haha. Tsk la! It's huge leh that fridge. What a waste. hahas but ok la can understand why my maid needs one.

Enough $$ talk! I have one question for all of you who know what i'm talking about!!

THIS YEAR OR NEXT!?!?!?!

My parents have told me to submit the application for this yr liao.. But i haven't told them tt nx yr can.. so HOWW??

No comments: